C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Notice: name change from Tot. Area Vetters/Sharks etc to Tor. Oddlots

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2003, 04:36 PM
gdh
Le Mans Master

Received 86 Likes on 69 Posts

Default Notice: name change from Tot. Area Vetters/Sharks etc to Tor. Oddlots

We all agreed with Jack's suggestion during dinner at the "Big House". As we are having more than the C3's involved (C3,4 & 5) we agreed that Jolly Jack and Squishy had the right name for us all. We will stick to the basic premise that no club format, leave your egos behind, and just be prepared to have fun and enoy one another's company. Now that spouses are very much the driving force behind this vagabond group of misfits, the cruises are getting much more interesting and one 'ell of a lot of fun. Next wknd is Wasaga Corvette weekend, camp fires at D & C's. We need to have a case load of those Vodka coolers for Jack and Dwayne for Fri night, I have some Creemore cold and ready to go for y'all. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Old 08-10-2003, 09:52 PM
Dwayne 76
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Notice: name change from Tot. Area Vetters/Sharks etc to Tor. Oddlots (gdh)

Damn, you rememered the Squishy thing :lolg: Vodka coolers, Greg you are the man. I only wish your other half was able to make it as well, and Kyle to. That would be a hoot.
Old 08-10-2003, 11:22 PM
Cyndi76
Instructor

Default Re: Notice: name change from Tot. Area Vetters/Sharks etc to Tor. Oddlots (Dwayne 76)

Damn, you rememered the Squishy thing :lolg:
SQUISHY!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lolg: :lolg: :lolg:

I'm glad it's out! You guys don't know how long I was holding on to that one! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-11-2003, 05:59 AM
SuperFast80
Race Director

Default Re: Notice: name change from Tot. Area Vetters/Sharks etc to Tor. Oddlots (Cyndi76)

Boy does it sound like I am missing a lot. :nonod: :confused:
Old 08-11-2003, 09:07 AM
gdh
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Notice: name change from Tot. Area Vetters/Sharks etc to Tor. Oddlots (SuperFast80)

Flav, Sat. was the absolute best, met at Jack's I got to drive his C5, still have a smile on and I didn't even burn out the clutch - I'm glad Jack told me it was the undercoating we smelt. Then up to Dean's (co-pilot of KouKou's) cottage for a rest and refreshments at the lake onwards and around the lake to Dwayne's parent's magnificent abode for gawking an bbq. Cyndi, Dwayne and his parent's are the absolute best, nicest ppl on this planet. We had some rain but it just made for a more interesting ride. :cheers:
next big planned cruise (other than those mtg to go to Wasaga) is in Sept for the Corvettes for Kids cruise and charity.
Old 08-11-2003, 09:35 AM
75Rag
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Notice: name change from Tot. Area Vetters/Sharks etc to Tor. Oddlots (SuperFast80)

... and now ladies and gentlemen, the 2003 UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR AWARD goes to .............. SuperFast80 ........ let's hear it for the man!!!
Old 08-11-2003, 10:31 AM
Cyndi76
Instructor

Default Re: Notice: name change from Tot. Area Vetters/Sharks etc to Tor. Oddlots (75Rag)

... and now ladies and gentlemen, the 2003 UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR AWARD goes to .............. SuperFast80 ........ let's hear it for the man!!!
:smash: I second that!!!! Too funny! :lolg: :lolg:
Old 08-11-2003, 11:11 AM
gdh
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Notice: name change from Tot. Area Vetters/Sharks etc to Tor. Oddlots (Cyndi76)

The world has changed on ya Flav, we got dogs snuggling with cats, Squishy and Fleshy shows, the cruise is the thing, looks like the days of testoterone based my enigine is bigger and more hp than yours is on its last legs, even the dyno day will se more civility with the biggest #'s just meaning that and the important ones beign how smart were you when you planned your upgrades for a total package of touring, reliability, comfort and of course useable tq. but it is the % increase prorated to $ spent that will name the true winner. btw my $ is on Chris this year as the all out most well rounded winner. :thumbs:
Old 08-11-2003, 11:32 AM
1Bad69
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Notice: name change from Tot. Area Vetters/Sharks etc to Tor. Oddlots (gdh)

greg...i am sorry to see that you think the dyno day is a big pissing contest...next year if you guys want to do one, someone else can plan it...
Old 08-11-2003, 02:03 PM
Dwayne 76
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Notice: name change from Tot. Area Vetters/Sharks etc to Tor. Oddlots (1bad69)

Not a pissing contest, just interesting. I for one am not in the running for a HP war, but thats okay I just wanna be able to hear Mike BB rev up there, and Waynes heavily modified 350 rev up, and see how my little beast compares, and what the POSSIBILITIES are. I think its interesting, but Greg does make a valid point; the Dyno day is more for the enjoyment of company, then numbers. I havn't said it yet, but I will say it now, Mike thanks for settin' this up :cheers: Lets just not get too carried away....who am I kidding, I'll be like a kid in the candy store listning to those cars. :yesnod: I'm interested to hear what my car sounds like at WOT, this will be a first for her I guess....Right Flavio :lolg: (When you and Mike to little Yellow for a spin at Mg62'a) :lol:

[Modified by Dwayne 76, 2:07 PM 8/11/2003]

Get notified of new replies

To Notice: name change from Tot. Area Vetters/Sharks etc to Tor. Oddlots

Quick Reply: Notice: name change from Tot. Area Vetters/Sharks etc to Tor. Oddlots