C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corbeau Seats

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2003, 02:36 PM
mox 77
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corbeau Seats

Has anyone looked into the subject seats? I like the look of the Sport Seat and they list the necessary mounting brackets for my 77. Price looks good especially now that I am looking to re-cover and re-foam my originals.
These replacements could no way be more uncomfortable than my stock seats.
Side note...I have red interior, black exterior. How would black replacement seats look? Any input appreciated.
Old 08-08-2003, 04:48 PM
flynhi
Le Mans Master

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Re: Corbeau Seats (mox 77)

Corbeaus have a good rep but I'd opt for corvette seats from a later year. The seats from very late C3s are plentiful, very comfortable and very light.
Old 08-08-2003, 05:50 PM
WashingtonRacer
Pro

Default Re: Corbeau Seats (flynhi)

Corbbeau A-4's Will fit in the vett no prob. I have them in mine, They look like they were ment to be there, the Shoulder Bolstsers come down at the same angle as the rear pillars. They just fit like a glove..
Old 08-08-2003, 10:04 PM
vettenoir
Racer

Default Re: Corbeau Seats (WashingtonRacer)

I don't know how big Washington Racer is, but be careful. They may fit in the car, but you may not fit into them! I 'tried before I bought' at a speed shop that had one in their showroom. I sat in it for half an hour and my back never touched the seat back the entire time. Instead I was 'pinched' between the side bolsters. :eek: I have a 42" chest and 34" waist. I'm glad I didn't just go out and buy them! I've currently opted for Obus Forme seat pads and cheapo seat covers, which are more comfortable, but don't look the greatest. The money's going towards car 'motivation' first. (new posi-unit, new exhaust)
Old 08-09-2003, 12:02 AM
munday
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Corbeau Seats (mox 77)

I have a set of corbeaus and they are awesome, very difficult to get in and out of car though with high bolsters, sterring wheel gets in the way and i'm not that fat.

Get notified of new replies

To Corbeau Seats

Quick Reply: Corbeau Seats