C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help finding parts for 72

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 10:50 AM
84corvette
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default need help finding parts for 72

My brother purchased a 72 Corvette about 2 years ago and absolutly loves the car. This spring a teenager ran a stop sign and smashed in the rear end of his car pretty good. He is doing most of the body work himself and has the sides replaced. He needs a piece off of the trunk area from about the fuel tank filler on back. Does anyone know of a place he can get a complete rear clip or maybe just the area he needs? He lives in eastern Nebraska. there used to be a Corvette place in Omaha (I bought my 84 from them) but appearantly they are now out of business. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks in advance.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:59 AM
77Dream
Drifting

Default Re: need help finding parts for 72 (84corvette)

A corvette junkyard would be a good place to get a rear clip for cheap. There are several that you can order from online and have the parts shipped to you. Here is a link to one I can think of: http://www.justcorvettes.com

:cheers:
Old 08-06-2003, 01:28 PM
84corvette
Burning Brakes

Default Re: need help finding parts for 72 (77Dream)

Thanks 77Dream! Thats the kind of information I am looking for!!! anyone else got any good salvage yards?

Get notified of new replies

To need help finding parts for 72

Quick Reply: need help finding parts for 72