C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Woo hooooo...christmas in Aug.

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2003, 10:59 AM
WillRace4Food
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Woo hooooo...christmas in Aug.

We are moving into a new house(finished building). Well when I was moving my parts closet I found all kinds of stuff I forgot I had already purchased. I knew I had seat covers, carpet, door panels. I also found map pocket, seat foam/instalation kit, and other misc parts such as the piller covers(whaterver you call em..the interior parts between front and side window). Man, I was pumped. I was just about to order all that stuff so I could start redoing my interior. At least one good thing came from all that work. :hurray:

[Modified by WillRace4Food, 4:00 PM 8/5/2003]
Old 08-05-2003, 11:57 AM
isosceles
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Woo hooooo...christmas in Aug. (WillRace4Food)

:rofl: :rofl:
I wish I had the financial resources to buy all that stuff and forget about it :rofl:

Looks like you have more work cut out for you once you get moved in. :smash:
Old 08-05-2003, 02:13 PM
Boofers
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Woo hooooo...christmas in Aug. (isosceles)

:rofl: :rofl:
I wish I had the financial resources to buy all that stuff and forget about it :rofl:
Ya man like must be nice! I consider myself lucky when I find change in my couch cushions. Speaking of Christmas you know why Santa is so jolly? - He knows where all the naughty girls are ;)

[Modified by Boofers, 1:14 PM 8/5/2003]
Old 08-05-2003, 04:40 PM
WillRace4Food
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Actually I have been buying the stuff needed over a period of time and putting it away so when Iget all the peices together I go in with a whole new interior..instead of peiceing it together. Also I was waiting untill I could get the car painted too. I've been gathering parts for about 3 years and just forgot the little stuff I had already bought. But it is nice to find stuff...I was like...COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! when I was packing the room up. My wife was like "what now"..hehehehe.. MORE CORVETTE PARTS.... She just would smirk and walk away. :leaving: :jester
Old 08-05-2003, 05:22 PM
LAvetteman
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Contributor

You never know how much stuff you have till you move. We moved in 2002, hope I never do it again. That would have sucked if you would have started duplicating your list.

Get notified of new replies

To Woo hooooo...christmas in Aug.

Quick Reply: Woo hooooo...christmas in Aug.