C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First Time In The Rain!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2003, 07:42 AM
SLO RDE
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Time In The Rain!

Hey, Went down to Portland Yesterday to do some shopping.It's about 80 miles round trip it was just starting to sprinkle when I left the house.I always have the tops off when I drive so bye the time I came into portland it was pouring hard. People were looking weird because it's pouring and I was staying dry,Man I love that about T-tops. I then came to dead stop traffic and started getting soaked so I had to stop,climb out and put on my tops on the middle of the interstate.When I came out of the mall it was even worse I won't ever do that again.You could just feel the car would spin real easy if you gunned it at all.Plus My heater doesn't work right so I couldn't see clearly either.I would have stayed more dry if I had walked home I couldn't believe how wet I got inside the car.I never drive the car in the rain but I missed the weather report that day or just wasn't thinking,Never Again. Dale P.S Boy these forums are slow during Corvette weather! That must be the reason there isn't much activity on here lately Huh ?
Old 08-05-2003, 08:38 AM
Alwyn678
Team Owner

Received 143 Likes on 126 Posts

Default Re: First Time In The Rain! (SLO RDE)

If I lived in Maine I would get my heater fixed. :lol: I try to avoid rain at all cost cause the car is very hard to drive without getting her sideways. Although my convertible top leaks very very little

Quick Reply: First Time In The Rain!