C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

77' 350, automatic.....what size exhasut manifold outlets...???????

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2003, 06:55 PM
Dalannex
Safety Car

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Default 77' 350, automatic.....what size exhasut manifold outlets...???????

I have a friend who just bought an all original, 42,000 mile 77' t-top car and now wants to take the stock exhaust off and install some true duals. What size outlets would the exhaust manifolds on this car have???????? We are going to save the original exhaust and he's gonna stick it away because the car is so original. It's like showroom new. It has one chip on the passenger side rear bumper, one on the driver side front bumper. both of those are getting fixed in a week or two. It still has the tires that it came with new. :lol: It was obviously never driven, and was serviced at the chevy dealer every spring, so it's a nice car. I think he got it for between the 8 and 9 grand range too, which is pretty good, especially around here. Anyway, what size manifold outlets does he have?????? I tried to get him on the forum, but he hasn't bit yet. I'll keep on pushing it.

-Justin
Old 07-31-2003, 09:20 PM
jerryp58
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 77' 350, automatic.....what size exhasut manifold outlets...??????? (Dalannex)

I'm pretty sure it's 2".
Old 08-01-2003, 09:25 AM
Dalannex
Safety Car

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Re: 77' 350, automatic.....what size exhasut manifold outlets...??????? (jerryp58)

That's what I thought. Just needed to verify. Thanks.

-Justin
Old 08-01-2003, 09:36 AM
Ganey
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Re: 77' 350, automatic.....what size exhasut manifold outlets...??????? (Dalannex)

I have a friend who just bought an all original, 42,000 mile 77' t-top car and now wants to take the stock exhaust off and install some true duals. e tires that it came with new. :lol:
-Justin
Justin

Sounds good on the ex.!
Expect you know the stock tires would separate even when fairly new. The spare will separate just sitting. He needs new tires & Al. wheels if not already.

Get notified of new replies

To 77' 350, automatic.....what size exhasut manifold outlets...???????

Quick Reply: 77' 350, automatic.....what size exhasut manifold outlets...???????