C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For those with Superchargers

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2003, 10:05 PM
evilsmf
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For those with Superchargers

The thread Is it illegal... http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=612964 got me thinking. I have no hood at the moment...think I might have to get one custom made...Cause I have a 8-71 supercharger sticking through....How much hassle I can expect from the law..I live In Illinois..I am trying to look through the Illinois vehicle code with no success. Anyone?

Old 07-28-2003, 01:07 PM
baja216
Burning Brakes

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Default Re: For those with Superchargers (evilsmf)

The only thing I can think of is obstruction of vision with the blower sticking out of the hood. :auto:
Old 07-28-2003, 01:20 PM
BSeery
Team Owner

Location: Exiled to Richmond, VA - Finally sold my house in Murfreesboro, TN ?? Corner of "Bumf*&k and 'You've got a purdy mouth'."
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ
St. Jude Donor '06-'10, '13

Default Re: For those with Superchargers (baja216)

I know in Arizona, especially Chandler, they will nail you for obstruction of vision. I was talking with a local cop that was doing security for a car show. He was talking about how if the cars were just going to and from the show he wouldn't bother them, but if they were out on the streets all the time he would ticket them.
Old 07-28-2003, 04:48 PM
ZD75blue
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: For those with Superchargers (BSeery)

I know in Arizona, especially Chandler, they will nail you for obstruction of vision. I was talking with a local cop that was doing security for a car show. He was talking about how if the cars were just going to and from the show he wouldn't bother them, but if they were out on the streets all the time he would ticket them.
If i got pulled over for that... i'd have to say when it rains its a worse obstruction... NO NOT THE RAIN! the windshield wipers :blueangel:

Get notified of new replies

To For those with Superchargers

Quick Reply: For those with Superchargers