C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It's 102 degrees outside at 7:30 and my garage thermo is pegged, she's a warm one...

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2003, 10:32 PM
Garson
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's 102 degrees outside at 7:30 and my garage thermo is pegged, she's a warm one...

I have had enough of 100 plus temps. We are not used to this heat. You can't drive your Vette untill the sun goes down. My west facing garage is a blast furnace, never thought I might add air conditioning to the garage.

Garson :bb
Old 07-22-2003, 11:46 PM
LAvetteman
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Contributor

Default Re: It's 102 degrees outside at 7:30 and my garage thermo is pegged, she's a warm one... (Garson)

I know what you mean, the humidity doesn't make it anymore comfortable down here either. Saturday afternoon I walked out of the house to go tinker in the garage, RU RU RIGHT!!! Walked right back in the house. As we say down here "Sa Fais Chaud" (It is hot)
Old 07-22-2003, 11:49 PM
Crash Dummy
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Contributor
Default Re: It's 102 degrees outside at 7:30 and my garage thermo is pegged, she's a warm one... (Garson)

Garson,

You are not the only one who is seeing temps that I would not expect until Aug/Sept. I had two good fans going in my garage this last weekend while working on the sidepipes and it was still *semi-miserable*.
Old 07-23-2003, 03:48 AM
USAsOnlyWay
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hear ya!
I am just loving doing my u-joints at 109 F in the day, and a "cool" 95 later that evening. . .
:crazy:

Get notified of new replies

To It's 102 degrees outside at 7:30 and my garage thermo is pegged, she's a warm one...

Quick Reply: It's 102 degrees outside at 7:30 and my garage thermo is pegged, she's a warm one...