C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Entered my first Road Rally today

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 07:47 PM
jaybird81
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Entered my first Road Rally today

It was great. I have wanted to participate in a road rally even before I had my licence. I had so much fun. My wife was my navigator, and we're not getting a divorce after the 50 mile trip. we had so much fun reading the directions asnwering the scavenger hunt questions. I was the fifth car to leave and the first car to get there. I finished the race 18 minutes early so I didn't place in the top 3. Thats ok, I had so much fun I didn't care about what place I finished in. I think I was so excited I was driving a little to fast. O well next time I pay more attention to my speed. The vette did great. No problems. The weather was great a little hot so I had the AC on the hole time and it wasn't running to hot. I know this is kinda off off the topic but I just wanted to share my experience with you guys.
Old 07-20-2003, 08:07 PM
Crash Dummy
Safety Car

St. Jude Contributor
Default Re: Entered my first Road Rally today (jaybird81)

Sounds like fun! I like the part.....

My wife was my navigator, and we're not getting a divorce after the 50 mile trip.
For some reason I can hear.... "You're driving too fast. Do you know where you are going? Stop! Stop! A garage sale!"

Sorry! :lol:
Old 07-21-2003, 08:07 AM
jaybird81
Racer

Default Re: Entered my first Road Rally today (bgrice)

Yeah, we passed a few garage sales along the way, but luckily there was no room in the Vette.

Get notified of new replies

To Entered my first Road Rally today

Quick Reply: Entered my first Road Rally today