C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I need an agent for my Vette

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2003, 12:59 PM
Macs73
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need an agent for my Vette

I need an agent for my Vette. I have been asked to bring my Vette to two promos in the past 3 weeks. First the Vette was off to Culvers (Frozen Custard Place) to take some pics with the mascot to promote a Poker Run between Culvers. Then this past fri. to promote a Vette dealers show-n-shine on a live TV morning show (along with some C5s :rolleyes: ) Then at little car shows here, people are always taking pics. Question is charging $5 a pic seem steep :lol: Oh how I love owning a Vette and not just any Vette but a C3 :thumbs:

Old 07-15-2003, 03:31 AM
Desertdawg
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '09

Default Re: I need an agent for my Vette (Macs73)

5 bucks a pic is a good start, you keep 1 dollar and send me, your newly hired agent the other 4.... :thumbs:

And while were at it, you need to arrange the shipping of your beautiful 73 to me, for further promotion....I will let you know when I wear out the rear tires, so you can send me some more money to get another set.... :D
Old 07-15-2003, 04:55 AM
standup
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I need an agent for my Vette (Macs73)

Kind of a buzz isn't it???? :thumbs:

But are you serious about $5 a pic???? Is that each pic they use or each pic they take........you have to define it........these TV people need everything spelled out for them.....otherwise they'll rob you blind......:cuss

I charge $50 a minute...and a $400 cash advance or NO VETTE.....'cause these promotion type people will tie up ALL your time..."Just bring the car down in the morning and we'll have it wrapped up in half an hour"...then at 6pm your still waiting for them to get the Sun right.....:boxing

....then they want you to perform stupid Dukes of Hazzard stunts and then they ask dumb questions like: "Can we get 10 fat chicks in 5 inch heels to stand on your hood, it'll only take a minute..." :mad

....Sorry.....I think I need to cut back on the Folgers......

You've got a nice car and it deserves to be on TV :seeya

Get notified of new replies

To I need an agent for my Vette

Quick Reply: I need an agent for my Vette