C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any Ontario guys ever deal with Loyalty Auto in Kitchener

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2003, 09:24 PM
1house3kids0vette
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Ontario guys ever deal with Loyalty Auto in Kitchener

Anybody dealt with Loyalty Auto in Kitchener? I went through a bad deal with them, dropped the deposit, got yo-yoed for almost a month and then blew the deal off today. Anyone know of a reputable Vette guy in Ontario? :mad :banghead:
Old 07-13-2003, 09:26 PM
MikeC
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Any Ontario guys ever deal with Loyalty Auto in Kitchener (canada74)

What are you looking for the actual Car or Parts?
Old 07-13-2003, 09:39 PM
norvalwilhelm
Race Director

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Re: Any Ontario guys ever deal with Loyalty Auto in Kitchener (canada74)

I get constantly upset trying to deal with Brent. I think that is his name. He is a jerk. I have had to try dealing with him about 4 or 5 times and every time I get off the phone I feel ticked right off.
I know a few vet owners who get work done by him but they are the ones that pay pay pay.
I once told him I am a member of corvette forum and he told me he tells people from the forum to take a hick.
I don't like the guy at all.
His shop or should I say his dad's shop is a few miles from my house. His dad has nothing to do with the business.
Old 07-13-2003, 09:43 PM
1house3kids0vette
Pro

Default Re: Any Ontario guys ever deal with Loyalty Auto in Kitchener (MikeC)

Hi Mike: I'm looking for a C3 -1968-77, with a four speed. Other than that I'm not particular on the options,colours etc.
Old 07-13-2003, 09:49 PM
1house3kids0vette
Pro

Default Re: Any Ontario guys ever deal with Loyalty Auto in Kitchener (norvalwilhelm)

Interesting view of the guy. When I went in and looked at the car he wouldn't let me test drive it and expected me to drop 10K without even taking it around the parking lot. Then said 12K certified which was not unreasonable for a 74 with 454 and 4 speed. He said 2 weeks done no problem. 3 and 1/2 weeks later after one trip down he wasn't even there to meet me and I got told by his wife that it wasn't ready, I went down today and felt completely burnt by the way he dealt with me. He may move a lot of Vettes but he lost the sale to me. I'm sure he'll sell it tomorrow for 15K but it really bugs me that after numerous phone calls and 3 trips I came away with nothing but some plates I have to turn back in for my money back from MTO
Old 07-13-2003, 11:59 PM
SuperFast80
Race Director

Is that the white onw ith the funky decals and the aero wing? I was going to go see it but I heard some not so great things about how these guys treat the smaller budgeted customers. :nonod:
Old 07-14-2003, 06:25 PM
1house3kids0vette
Pro

Default Re: Any Ontario guys ever deal with Loyalty Auto in Kitchener (SuperFast80)

Yes it is. The car is very good mechanically now that he has certified it. It had sat for 10 year which he didn't mention until 3 weeks into the deal. It needs some interior work but I was willing to buy except for his attitude and the crap about the cheque that he pulled on a Sunday. He certainly talks a lot about people dropping 10K for a motor and 6K for brakes etc. He moves alot of Vettes but I'm nor sure if he has time for the little guy as you mentioned. Let me know how much he was asking for it on Monday. It was sold? to me for 12K taxes in and certified. :mad :banghead: :banghead:
Old 07-17-2003, 10:00 AM
mg62
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm not going to say anything about Loyalty in a public forum, because I would be concerned about legal liability.

But I would be pleased to privately discuss my Loyalty experience with anyone who proposes to deal with them, and I urge extreme caution.
Old 07-17-2003, 11:50 PM
1house3kids0vette
Pro

Default Re: Any Ontario guys ever deal with Loyalty Auto in Kitchener (mg62)

Hello mg62: I'm new to the forum and not sure how you go about emailing one person directly, but would be interested in hearing about your dealings with them.
Old 07-18-2003, 11:25 PM
mg62
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sent you an IM. Let me know if you didn't receive it.

Get notified of new replies

To Any Ontario guys ever deal with Loyalty Auto in Kitchener

Quick Reply: Any Ontario guys ever deal with Loyalty Auto in Kitchener