C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VBP Performance PLUS System

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2003, 04:37 PM
greatgonzoglenn
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VBP Performance PLUS System

Just did a search on this subject and came up with a few hits. But none of them talked about the impressions of the kit after being installed or how easy/difficult it was to do. I know I missed the group purchase, but plan on making this purchase in about four months (once I get back from my "vacation"). Soooo.....impressions/ease/difficult? Thanks. :flag
Old 07-05-2003, 05:06 PM
71stingraybigblock
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: VBP Performance PLUS System (greatgonzoglenn)

greatgonzoglenn, I installed this system a year ago and absolutely love it. All of the work required to install was very easy in my opinion, this coming from a guy who has never done anything like this before. In fact, the only susp. work I have done in this past was RR shocks. The only thing I was worried about was removing the springs w/o having one get loose and take my head off. The car handles ten times better than before. It feels great going into the turns. Because I drive my car around town and do not race it, I have it on the softest setting and lowered about as far as I can go. The adustabilty is one of the reasons I bought the kit. I needed all new susp. anyways, so why not upgrade! I have absolutely no regrets in buying this system.

Quick Reply: VBP Performance PLUS System