C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sig Pic Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2003, 01:37 AM
XLAR8R
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Sig Pic Question

Would someone please tell my poor computer-iliterate-dumb-butt how to
attatch a pic to my sig. Now that I finally got my car out of the garage, would like to post a pic or two. Thanks.
Old 03-27-2003, 02:19 AM
Armstrong
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sig Pic Question (7T9L82)

The first thing you have to do is find a good place on the net to put your picture. www.imagestation.com and www.picturejudge.com are good places to start with but you may have your own. Once you have them hosted at the site of your choice then all you have to do is RIGHT click on the pic and you will see at the bottom of the little window that pops up a box that says properties. Click on the properties box. When you do that you will see another window pop up and it will give you an address or (URL). Left click and hold the mouse as you drag across to highlight that address. Once it is highlighted right click on it and left click Copy. Once you have done that you can come back to corvetteforum and open up your profile. Then click on the signature area and click image. When you do that it should look like this
[IMG][/IMG] In between these two areas is where you want to paste the address or url that you just copied previously and you will then have a picture below every post.
If i have you completly confused don't be alarmed. I'm good at that and you will have to start all over and hope someone else can splain it better.
Good luck
Old 03-27-2003, 11:23 AM
IGTMYKX
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sig Pic Question (7T9L82)

Thanks for the excellent info. Finally got sig picture to work
:party:
Old 03-27-2003, 02:58 PM
XLAR8R
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Re: Sig Pic Question (Armstrong)

Thanks for the guidance, that worked just fine.

Get notified of new replies

To Sig Pic Question

Quick Reply: Sig Pic Question