C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Very important info for all of Hawaii's Vette owners!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2003, 04:28 AM
Hawaiian Punch
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Very important info for all of Hawaii's Vette owners!!

This was brought to my attention by "Bionic Vette" this is his thread please read.......
HONOLULU HAWAII

Fly-By of All Hawaii Corvettes

This Saturday 29 Mar 03 the FAMILIES of American Fighting Men and Women in Iraq and Veterans of War will be having a Rally at the State Capitol Bldg and The Hawaii Convention Center......I promised them I would have all the Hawaii Corvettes do a fly-by during their rally to show support for The United States of America, our fighting troops, and our President George W. Bush.
We will be meeting at 11:00 am at the Neil Blaisedel Park and depart at 11:30 in convoy past the State Capitol then over past The Hawaii Convention Center....No Stopping or Parking....This is a fly-by demonstration of our heart felt gratitude for all they are doing to help keep our country free of Terrorism....We also would like to show our support for all the FAMILIES who have sons and daughters, fathers and mothers,.....who sent their loved ones in harms way for us.
The Biker clubs have thrown their support behind us and they will be joining in.....also many of the custom cars will be out there with us waving Old Glory and showing our colors of American Pride....Bring your FLAGS.....Hope you can join in....
This will also help show the protesters we have a very large amount of Americans ready to defend our homeland if we need to. Cappy

lets all be there guys, even if you dont agree with the war, we can still show our support in wishing for they're safe return home!!

:thumbs:
Old 03-26-2003, 06:08 AM
Les
Race Director

Received 961 Likes on 571 Posts

Default Re: Very important info for all of Hawaii's Vette owners!! (Hawaiian Punch)

That's a great idea- I wish I could join you guys! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Old 03-27-2003, 08:16 PM
Hawaiian Punch
Burning Brakes

Default Re: Very important info for all of Hawaii's Vette owners!! (Hawaiian Punch)

Anybody else from Hawaii out there? :confused:
Old 03-28-2003, 12:44 AM
8T1-7T9 BIONIC VETTE
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hawaiian Punch,
I was able to make contact with many of the Corvette owners, Custom car clubs, and biker clubs....We should have a large showing for this event....Thanks for posting over here in the C-3 section... :flag :seeya Cappy
Old 03-28-2003, 02:14 AM
Hawaiian Punch
Burning Brakes

Default Re: Very important info for all of Hawaii's Vette owners!! (8T1-7T9 BIONIC VETTE)

Hawaiian Punch,
I was able to make contact with many of the Corvette owners, Custom car clubs, and biker clubs....We should have a large showing for this event....Thanks for posting over here in the C-3 section... :flag :seeya Cappy
Cool! Maybe you can help me get into your club now :D
along with showing me how to make my car go fast like yours!! :thumbs:
Old 03-28-2003, 02:43 AM
8T1-7T9 BIONIC VETTE
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hawaiian Punch,
I'll make sure we have forms at the event so you can sign up with or club....It's a good club and we have many cruises and activities....mater of fact...right after this event we go into the Prince Kohio Day Parade same day.....If you want to join us for that one too, you're more than welcome.
Helping make your car run faster is a no brainer....Put a bottle in there with the proper set up and she'll be slammin doors around this town....No problem.
Glad you'll be joining us for the Troop support Rally Fly-By :flag :seeya Cappy

Get notified of new replies

To Very important info for all of Hawaii's Vette owners!!

Quick Reply: Very important info for all of Hawaii's Vette owners!!