C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

paging Silvr77 - Ed

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2003, 09:46 PM
gdh
Le Mans Master

Received 86 Likes on 69 Posts

Default paging Silvr77 - Ed

Ed where ya been bud. We are expecting to see you this June in Bowling Green. You couldn't make it up last summer, so lets do it right in B.G. and Nashville and join the rest of us.
Old 03-25-2003, 08:09 AM
Edzred72
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: paging Silvr77 - Ed (gdh)

HEY GREG!!! I was gone for a while slaving away all winter restoring the interior and stripping the exterior of the 72. Working a ton of hours for my employer didn't help the cause either. A few issues need to be straightened out with the 77 if she's going to make the trip to Kentuck. Will email you.
IT'S GREAT TO BACK ON THE FORUM WITH ALL YOU GUYS AGAIN :seeya :seeya :seeya :seeya :seeya :seeya :seeya :seeya :seeya
Eddie
Old 03-25-2003, 08:40 AM
Alwyn678
Team Owner

Received 141 Likes on 124 Posts

Default Re: paging Silvr77 - Ed (Silvr77)

:seeya What's up Fast Eddie.........
Old 03-25-2003, 10:56 AM
Edzred72
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: paging Silvr77 - Ed (Alwyn678)

WUZZZ UP WIT CHU AL? Man, I realy like the color you painted your ride. :yesnod: I can't decide what color my 72 should be. The original Mille Miglia (sp?) as it is now....or Electron Blue. I changed the original light saddle interior to black (done) so it would match both exterior colors I like the best. What do you think????? If I could...I'd visit ys with my car and have your friend paint it. Everyone around here is in the 7K range for strip & paint. And that's with me stripping all the exterior parts.
:mad :mad :mad :mad
How's your monster running?
Eddie
Old 03-25-2003, 11:13 AM
Alwyn678
Team Owner

Default Re: paging Silvr77 - Ed (Silvr77)

WUZZZ UP WIT CHU AL? Man, I realy like the color you painted your ride. :yesnod: I can't decide what color my 72 should be. The original Mille Miglia (sp?) as it is now....or Electron Blue. I changed the original light saddle interior to black (done) so it would match both exterior colors I like the best. What do you think????? If I could...I'd visit ys with my car and have your friend paint it. Everyone around here is in the 7K range for strip & paint. And that's with me stripping all the exterior parts.
:mad :mad :mad :mad
How's your monster running?
Eddie
Thanks Fast Eddie........I really like the idea of going back to original especially since Mile Miglia is the original and a sweet color. I would have gone back with mille miglia if it was my original color.......however my car was oiginally yellow and I am just not Crazy about that color(no offense guys)
Thanks for the comment on the color it definently is different and never fails to draw a crowd. The car is running better than ever really strong though the gas mileage is non Exsistent :cheers: :lol: But who cares :D :reddevil

When are you coming to Hotlanta to visit?? :seeya
Old 03-26-2003, 12:00 PM
Alwyn678
Team Owner

Default Re: paging Silvr77 - Ed (Alwyn678)

:cheers:

Get notified of new replies

To paging Silvr77 - Ed

Quick Reply: paging Silvr77 - Ed