C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sidepipes

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2003, 06:44 PM
huffedvette
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sidepipes

Where is the cheapest place to buy some Hooker Sidepipes? Anyone have some for sale? :lol:
Is there a cheaper alternative to the Hookers?
Old 03-23-2003, 07:57 PM
SmokedTires
Le Mans Master

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05

Default Re: Sidepipes (huffedvette)

I think you can get just the sidepipes from either Jegs or Summit. Check out http://www.spiralturbobaffles.com/ for the baffles, much better than the Hooker versions ;) .
Old 03-23-2003, 08:03 PM
RCB69L36
Drifting

Default Re: Sidepipes (huffedvette)

I will have a set of hookers for sale as soon as I can decide what to do about a replacement system. I will probably sell both the supercomp headers and sidepipes (both chrome). The setup I have is for a 350/350.

If you're interested, send me an e-mail at rbasting@nospam.wideopenwest.com (take out the nospam.) with an idea of what you're willing to pay for them. I have no idea what to list them at, but a new set will run you approximately $1200 or more. I'm thinking of putting them on eBay to see how much they'll fetch. However, if I get a decent price from a forum member, I may take that to heart.

I have no idea how long they've been on the car, but they seem to be in great shape (could use a little polishing). I can certainly take a few pics and send them on. I'm just outside of Chicago and have no idea how much they weigh, so we'd have to talk about how to get them to their final destination.

These pipes have NO mufflers in them, so you'll have to figure additional dollars if you want to quiet them up with baffles of some sort.

Old 03-24-2003, 01:16 PM
RCB69L36
Drifting

Default Re: Sidepipes (RCB69L36)

TTT
Old 03-24-2003, 01:41 PM
huffedvette
Intermediate

Default Re: Sidepipes (RCB69L36)

check your e-mail.