C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question for the Toronto C3 Shark Pack

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2003, 04:20 PM
StarLord
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Question for the Toronto C3 Shark Pack

Hi fellas. I want to buy a C3 this Summer and came to these forums to get advice and info.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=520239

I was told that you guys are going to have a Toronto Covette meet soon. I was wondering if you guys have set a date for this yet and if so, if you could let me know where and when it will be. I'd love to come by and get a first hand look at your cars and mods. Thanx in advance.
Old 03-23-2003, 05:02 PM
1Bad69
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Question for the Toronto C3 Shark Pack (StarLord)

we pretty much just make a post and suggest a couple of dates and see who responds and when everyone is free....haven't seen a post since a few weeks ago and it did not fly...weather wasn't great to bring out the cars....maybe i''ll try again now... :thumbs:
Old 03-23-2003, 06:35 PM
gdh
Le Mans Master

Received 86 Likes on 69 Posts

Default Re: Question for the Toronto C3 Shark Pack (1bad69)

Now that your email arrived I can let you know as well, but as Mike said, just watch the forum. We haven't got together since Christmas if I remember correctly, been a bad winter both weather and flu wise. Mike posted today about a get together in April join in and give some input. We are a total democracy, no leaders, no funny hats, pledges of allegiance, not do you have to have a roadworthy vette, just be an enthusiast and like wings, beer and Hooters in whatever order you prefer. They are a great group of guys from varied backgrounds which makes for interesting discussions. :cheers: SO welcome to the "Pack" :cheers: :party:
Old 03-23-2003, 07:36 PM
1Bad69
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Question for the Toronto C3 Shark Pack (gdh)

greg....i noticed that you did not mention the special "dance" that we make the new guys do with the Hooter's waitresses...probably for the best after what happened with Jack.... [
Old 03-23-2003, 10:19 PM
PyjamaSam
Pro

Location: At the end of 2 big long black marks on #2 Sideroad and Walkers Line.
Default Re: Question for the Toronto C3 Shark Pack (1bad69)

As ggh said "Welcome to the pack"

We are a great bunch of guys (If I must say so my self). Although watch out for 1bad69 and his "dance"... I personally think it is caused by to many burns from his side pipes. :-)

Check out the topic that we started http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=520844

Hope to see you there.

chris.

[Modified by PyjamaSam, 10:19 PM 3/23/2003]
Old 03-24-2003, 01:26 AM
StarLord
Advanced

I'm definately watching it. I have spent so much time cruising these forums in the last 2 days. Wow. Learning a lot but I never thought I could spend so much time just reading forums. :crazy:
Old 03-24-2003, 10:28 AM
PyjamaSam
Pro

Location: At the end of 2 big long black marks on #2 Sideroad and Walkers Line.

Oh these forums are a killer... I almost spend more time here then working on the car. Well maybe in the cold months... :-)

I have learned so much from them it is crazy. I bought my car about a year ago and I had never worked on the car. Now I am right at home ripping apart the Carb, Interior, Brakes, Gas tank, Tranny, steering... Or anything else for that mater (notice I said ripping apart, The putting back togeather is the hard part :lol:)

There are a ton of great guys here, and lots and lots of knowladge. It makes the hobbie that normally would be spend in a lonely garage not so lonely. It brings a great community togeather and makes the hobbie that much more fun.

I love it........... I just wish my car looked and ran like some of the ones on here. ;)

chris.

[Modified by PyjamaSam, 10:28 AM 3/24/2003]
Old 03-24-2003, 01:14 PM
desi
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

.....but I never thought I could spend so much time just reading forums. :crazy:

I spend about 1 hr. each and everyday here.....since I am learning about cars/vettes myself.
Talk to some local guy before you purchase. A few things to check for when buying an old vette. Don't ask how I know :cry The one I have now is in very good shape though.

Welcome to the group. :cheers:

Get notified of new replies

To Question for the Toronto C3 Shark Pack

Quick Reply: Question for the Toronto C3 Shark Pack