C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check Out Hydratech's Revised Website !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2003, 02:56 PM
Paul in Warren
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Check Out Hydratech's Revised Website !!!

We are proud to announce that a long awaited update to our website has finally been released !!! :hurray: :cheers: :cool:

We are really pleased to feature all of the various new available applications, a completely overhauled frequently asked question section, and many other general tweaks!

Click here: www.hydroboost.com

Check it out! :thumbs:
Old 03-22-2003, 08:45 PM
Monty
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Check Out Hydratech's Revised Website !!! (Hydratech Braking)

Paul,

Nice job! I've noticed you have really expanded your offerings to other vehicles in recent months. I hope your business is doing well in these tough times. You've got my endorsement. I've been doing some shakedown drives over the last couple of weeks and the braking system improvement has been significant with your Hydraboost system. It's nice to feel confident in one's brakes!

[Modified by Monty, 7:46 PM 3/22/2003]
Old 03-23-2003, 11:10 AM
Paul in Warren
Instructor

Default Re: Check Out Hydratech's Revised Website !!! (Monty)

Hi Monty,
Thank you for your kind words! Your particular endorsement is one that we are proud of. We genuinely aim to please, and are happy that you have posted your positive feedback regarding our systems.

It has always been our belief that a high level of confidence in the braking department should be had in a vehicle, just about above all else. Of course it is all about going fast, but it could be considered just about irresponsible to not also upgrade the vehicles decelerative capacity, to atleast meet, if not exceed, its accelerative capacity. Braking is also an area of vehicle performance that is usually considered simply utilitarian, almost an after thought by some enthusiasts. Once a vehicle has received a substantial upgrade to its braking systems, people usually find that a whole new dimension has opened up for them to enjoy! The "little pedal on the right" doesn't have to be the only "fun pedal" (!) The "other" pedal can now be almost as much fun!
:thumbs:

Get notified of new replies

To Check Out Hydratech's Revised Website !!!

Quick Reply: Check Out Hydratech's Revised Website !!!