C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can someone help me change my avatar, or please post a new pic for me in my sig.

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2003, 10:32 PM
livin
Drifting

Received 272 Likes on 85 Posts

Default Can someone help me change my avatar, or please post a new pic for me in my sig.

I have a really cool picture my wife made for me of my ride. I was hoping I could get someone to help me get it into my avatar, if not maybe change my sig. to replace my two previous cars with this pic of the new one. I can e-mail it to you.

Thanks,
livin :party:

[Modified by livin, 7:34 PM 3/21/2003]
Old 03-22-2003, 12:56 AM
livin
Drifting

Received 272 Likes on 85 Posts

Default Re: Can someone help me change my avatar, or please post a new pic for me in my sig. (livin)

ttt :party:
Old 03-22-2003, 01:07 AM
Desertdawg
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '09

Default Re: Can someone help me change my avatar, or please post a new pic for me in my sig. (livin)

You need to have 10,000 posts to get a personal avatar...

You can e-mail it to me. and I will upload it to my CF site for you, I will then e-mail you a link that you can put in your sig.

D-JTomko#gilabend.net
replace the # with @

Get notified of new replies

To Can someone help me change my avatar, or please post a new pic for me in my sig.

Quick Reply: Can someone help me change my avatar, or please post a new pic for me in my sig.