C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone have "Corvette, Weekend Projects", by John Pfanstiehl

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2003, 11:51 PM
Juliet
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Does anyone have "Corvette, Weekend Projects", by John Pfanstiehl

Robert recently joined the '70 Registry and mentioned that his car ...."Managed to find its way on the back cover of "Corvette, Weekend Projects", by John Pfanstiehl. Either that or there is another bronze corvette that had the license plate that came with my car. If you have any more info on the shift plate question please pass it my way. Also if anyone knows the history of this car (how it got on the back cover, etc) please send it my way."

Anyways, I thought it would be cool to add his car to the "Notable Corvettes" Page on the '70 Registry website. Unfortunately he has no way to scan the book front and back covers. Does anyone possibly have this book in their collection who can scan & e-mail them to me please? :yesnod: My e-mail is Juliet@annapolis.net. Thanks! ~Juliet
Old 03-18-2003, 12:29 AM
trw
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Re: Does anyone have "Corvette, Weekend Projects", by John Pfanstiehl (Juliet)

Juliet

You have mail.

Terry
Old 03-18-2003, 12:31 AM
72GACRZR
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Re: Does anyone have "Corvette, Weekend Projects", by John Pfanstiehl (Juliet)

I do, but I won't be where it is until Saturday, so if no one gets it to you by next Monday, I will take it to work and scan it.

:seeya
Old 03-18-2003, 02:21 AM
PRNDL
Team Owner

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

:seeya looks like you got it already! :)

I like that book!! What I like the most is a book about vette projects..... with a picture on the cover of people WASHING their corvette!! :lol: Now there is a weekend project for me! :lol: MJ
Old 03-18-2003, 09:21 AM
Juliet
Le Mans Master

Default Re: (MNJack)

THanks everyone. I sent Terry my work e-mail. I think my annapolis one sorta blew up. ;) It's been pretty flakey lately. Hopefully he won't mind resending them. ~Juliet
Old 03-18-2003, 02:32 PM
The Dude
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a copy of that kicking around at the house someplace. It was given to me by a well-meaning gift giver so I'm willing to re-gift it to you if you want it. Let me know and I'll see if I can dig it up for you.
Old 03-18-2003, 03:51 PM
Juliet
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Does anyone have "Corvette, Weekend Projects", by John Pfanstiehl (The Dude)

Thanks so very much Terry and Jack. :) I'm more than all set. :lol: You guys are great! :flag ~Juliet
Old 03-18-2003, 05:00 PM
Chuck Gongloff
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 561 Likes on 349 Posts

I'll bring the book down to you on Saturday at the Judging School or Sunday at the Judging Meet in Glen Burnie if you still need it. Chuck

Get notified of new replies

To Does anyone have "Corvette, Weekend Projects", by John Pfanstiehl

Quick Reply: Does anyone have "Corvette, Weekend Projects", by John Pfanstiehl