C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Replacing the heater core in the 76. AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-08-2003, 02:09 PM
BeachinVette
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Replacing the heater core in the 76. AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

:mad :cuss :mad :cuss :mad :cuss :mad :cuss :mad :cuss :mad
I would rather have all my teeth jerked out than do this... I bought a heater core last year and did not put it in.. They gave me the wrong one :cuss :cuss :cuss ,, Now I have to go buy another one . Can't find the receipt :mad :cuss :mad :cuss :mad :cuss
Old 03-08-2003, 03:49 PM
BeachinVette
Drifting

Default Re: Replacing the heater core in the 76. AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (BeachinVette)

I got the right heater core now,, I guess I will get back at it. :boxing :boxing :boxing :boxing :boxing :boxing
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Old 03-08-2003, 07:29 PM
ice pac
Instructor

Default Re: Replacing the heater core in the 76. AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (BeachinVette)

I know the feeling. I have to change mine out soon too. :eek:
Old 03-08-2003, 07:54 PM
cardo0
Le Mans Master

Received 373 Likes on 356 Posts

Two tries for me too! :eek: First one was an Ecklers that came with AC Delco on the box but wouldn't fit up with the sheet metal in heater box. Ecklers honored the return though > 1 year old. Bought secound locally and installed fine - sorry, can't recall maker (evergreen?). :)
Old 03-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Crash Dummy
Safety Car

St. Jude Contributor

Bob...

I thought you had the *red* vette sold? You are gonna put it back together first before you give it to'em aren't you? :skep:

(Reminder to self: Do NOT buy vettes from Bob) :D
Old 03-09-2003, 10:17 AM
BeachinVette
Drifting

Default Re: Replacing the heater core in the 76. AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (bgrice)

bgrice,
Yeah I got it in and back together. There was a short list of stuff that needed done on the car, heater core,speedo cable, overflow jug, windshield bag, put mufflered exhaust sidpipes back on, spare tire carrier. I told the buyer I would finish these things up before he got here. He will be here next monday. He will need the heater. He is coming from N. Michigan. and driving the car back. Today I will finish up. Hell I am the best guy to buy a car from I will tell you what is wrong with it then fix it. :rolleyes: :D :lol: :lol:

Get notified of new replies

To Replacing the heater core in the 76. AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Replacing the heater core in the 76. AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!