C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Crimson Armada Member T-shirts

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2003, 10:18 AM
Hava89
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crimson Armada Member T-shirts

:smash: :smash:

Several members have submitted orders for the color club T-shirts and we're looking at placing the bulk order the end of this week. If you are interested in a Crimson Armada T-shirt get the order in soon. We probably won't be placing another order for several months. To view the T-shirt logos go to...... http://www.crimsonarmada.com/shirt.htm

If you need an order form, email me your mailing address to mhenderson@uneedspeed.net or at hava89@crimsonarmada.com

If interested in joining the dark shades of red Corvettes, either post your interest here or email me.

Thanks

Mike Henderson
Old 03-09-2003, 10:22 AM
Hava89
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crimson Armada Member T-shirts (Hava89)

The vendor has received the High-res logos from George "tuband" Jones and I will be meeting with the vendor on Tuesday to finalize the Crimson Armada order for the members.

I email messaged those members on Saturday that have either sent their order in or messaged me that their order was on the way. If you are interested I need to know very soon. I have to give the vendor a firm number on Tuesday.

Message me at mhenderson@uneedspeed.net or at hava89@crimsonarmada.com

We're getting close :cheers:

Mike

Quick Reply: Crimson Armada Member T-shirts