C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Right exhaust manifold, need a matching number replacement

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2003, 07:12 PM
nada
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Right exhaust manifold, need a matching number replacement

I have a 71 350 small block with air conditioning. I have discovered that someone replaced the right exhaust manifold somewhere in the car's past hisotry. When they did, they installed a manifold with the air injection ports (plugged). I need to buy a correct casting numbered exhaust manifold and the car has factory air conditioning. Can someone give me a good place, business, web site, vendor for buying a used exhaust manifold with a correct casting number for the year and engine? Thanks a lot guys.
Old 02-27-2003, 07:16 PM
hiyosilver
Instructor

Default Re: Right exhaust manifold, need a matching number replacement (Rick Church)

Rick i do not know of a used source but paragon would most likely have a new one .a possible source for used would be zip products .
Old 02-27-2003, 07:26 PM
70ZZ3 96LT4
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Re: Right exhaust manifold, need a matching number replacement (Rick Church)

Rick Super Chevy Sunday in Memphis is not to far away. Have seen good selection of used parts at previous events. You could also contact Contempory Corvette Parts they seem to have a lot of 68-82 parts.
Old 02-27-2003, 08:43 PM
nada
Racer

ttt please

Get notified of new replies

To Right exhaust manifold, need a matching number replacement

Quick Reply: Right exhaust manifold, need a matching number replacement