C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WUZZ-UP Alwyn..& the rest of you daytime guys??

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2003, 02:17 PM
Edzred72
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default WUZZ-UP Alwyn..& the rest of you daytime guys??

After 9 months of working at the "big house" (main facility) managment saw the deterioration of the two buildings I was transfered from and decided to send me back. YAHOO!!! :party: I'm able to join in the daytime Forum fun again. Sure is great to be back..... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Eddie
Old 02-27-2003, 02:34 PM
Alwyn678
Team Owner

Received 141 Likes on 124 Posts

Default Re: WUZZ-UP Alwyn..& the rest of you daytime guys?? (Silvr77)

Fast Eddie WAAZZZZZZZZZZZZ Up Dude................great to have you back and contributing more like you used to!!!!!!!!! So who is the project coming ????? :cheers: :cheers:
Old 02-27-2003, 02:35 PM
Brettmc
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

big house = pen = graybar motel????

Brett :thumbs:
Old 02-27-2003, 03:16 PM
LAvetteman
Safety Car

St. Jude Contributor

Default Re: WUZZ-UP Alwyn..& the rest of you daytime guys?? (Brettmc)

:lol: He has a new permanent office, with bars all around. :lol:
Old 02-27-2003, 03:42 PM
Brettmc
Safety Car

Default Re: WUZZ-UP Alwyn..& the rest of you daytime guys?? (71,454,4spd)

They must give him conjugal visits with his vette. :lol:

71,454,4spd - I was thinking bout buying your 71 last summer. At that time, you were gonna sell your 71 to finance the project car rebuild. What changed your mind?

Brett :thumbs:
Old 02-27-2003, 03:54 PM
Edzred72
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: WUZZ-UP Alwyn..& the rest of you daytime guys?? (Alwyn678)

So how is the project coming
Thanks for asking Al...it's slow but sure. Still gathering parts...cleaning...painting...rebuilding and fixing Bubba's interior F#@#-ups. The 72's interior is gonna shine like new!! Rebuilt window regulators, numerous new switches, new exterior door handles,and 99 Camaro seatbelts. Rebuilt...seats, storage compartment, courtesy lights, new gas tank/sending unit, resealed/new ducts, and the list goes on but unfortunatly the money doesn't. It will be ready to go come spring....I promised my 16yr boy he could learn to drive stick with the 72. Hide the women and children, he's loose on the street, armed with a license!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I now have high speed internet, and can finally post some pics. Look for them soon!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Eddie
Old 02-27-2003, 04:28 PM
Alwyn678
Team Owner

Received 141 Likes on 124 Posts

So how is the project coming
Thanks for asking Al...it's slow but sure. Still gathering parts...cleaning...painting...rebuilding and fixing Bubba's interior F#@#-ups. The 72's interior is gonna shine like new!! Rebuilt window regulators, numerous new switches, new exterior door handles,and 99 Camaro seatbelts. Rebuilt...seats, storage compartment, courtesy lights, new gas tank/sending unit, resealed/new ducts, and the list goes on but unfortunatly the money doesn't. It will be ready to go come spring....I promised my 16yr boy he could learn to drive stick with the 72. Hide the women and children, he's loose on the street, armed with a license!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I now have high speed internet, and can finally post some pics. Look for them soon!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Eddie
Sweet that is gonna be one awesome ride when it is done.......Now a 16 year old with a red vette and side pipes scares me........Especially if he's your son!

BTW.I learned to drive a stick at 8 years old in a International pickup with 3 on the tree :cheers:

Get notified of new replies

To WUZZ-UP Alwyn..& the rest of you daytime guys??

Quick Reply: WUZZ-UP Alwyn..& the rest of you daytime guys??