C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Was cruising the Monster Garage site and found this vette....

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2003, 10:25 AM
Fasteighty
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Was cruising the Monster Garage site and found this vette....

Hopefully the link will work. Its a 1977 L82 customized vette. What do you think?

Ok...link wont work....lets try it this way.:lol: Not sure if a forum members car or not.

7- by 4-inch hood scoop and 13-inch touring wing. The rims are custom-made Budnik Ozones. The customized stereo has a Pioneer Super Tuner III CD player, Kenwood speakers in the kickboards, a Pioneer Premiere subwoofer with high-output JL Audio speakers in the trunk, and Boston Acoustic speakers in the dash. The 350 small-block engine has Edelbrock Victor Junior heads, an Edelbrock performer intake manifold, Moroso valve covers, a Holley 670 Street Avenger carburetor, 2.5-inch Magnaflow headers with a straight-pipe exhaust, roller rocker arms, HEI with a curve advance kit, and a Mr. Gasket Street Scoop. The transmission is a 350 Turbo-Hydro with a 2800RPM stall converter and a Stage-2 Fairbanks shift kit. Last, she has a 323 rear end. And I have more engine mods and body mods planned in the future for the car as well!

[Modified by Fasteighty, 10:34 AM 2/25/2003]
Old 02-25-2003, 10:30 AM
Mystery Machine
Drifting

Default Re: Was cruising the Monster Garage site and found this vette.... (Fasteighty)

I couldn't get it to work. I'd be interested to see what they could do with a vette! :eek:
Old 02-25-2003, 10:33 AM
Metal Wulf
Race Director

Default Re: Was cruising the Monster Garage site and found this vette.... (Mystery Machine)

:thumbs:
Old 02-25-2003, 11:05 AM
Mystery Machine
Drifting

Default Re: Was cruising the Monster Garage site and found this vette.... (Fasteighty)

Wild looking. I like it except for the hood scoop, a bit too much for me. The paint is cool and the rims look nice. :thumbs:
Old 02-25-2003, 11:26 AM
B
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

its not the worst thing i ever saw. sound like it moves pretty good.
Old 02-25-2003, 12:10 PM
adamdinat
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

it needs the blue to carry forward across the marker light t maintain the fender proportions. Loose the wing too. I like the blue and white.
Old 02-25-2003, 12:52 PM
gdh
Le Mans Master

Received 86 Likes on 69 Posts

Default Re: Was cruising the Monster Garage site and found this vette.... (adamdinat)

Would like to see the engine compartment and any suspension upgrades, looks impressive - just not my thing though.
Old 02-25-2003, 12:59 PM
Chinaski
Team Owner

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

interesting that this came up,,,i was listening to CAR & DRIVER radio this past sunday and they were interviewing jesse james...he said that they bought a '74 454 vette and turned it into some kind of monster truck type deal...jesse james said one of his dreams is to turn a harley softail into a vespa scooter....with the little wheels and everything! :eek: :eek:
Old 02-25-2003, 01:19 PM
LAvetteman
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Contributor

Default Re: Was cruising the Monster Garage site and found this vette.... (adamdinat)

it needs the blue to carry forward across the marker light t maintain the fender proportions. Loose the wing too. I like the blue and white.
:iagree:

Nice track car.

Get notified of new replies

To Was cruising the Monster Garage site and found this vette....

Quick Reply: Was cruising the Monster Garage site and found this vette....