C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

my Vette is stuck in the school shop...i need a motor!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2003, 03:17 PM
radwebster
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default my Vette is stuck in the school shop...i need a motor!

help! :cry i had my '79 Vette towed to my school shop so i could fix what i thought to be a cracked freeze out plug. it turns out its a cracked block. if anyone in the lakewood, NJ area has a 350 they'd like to part with for cheap to help out a Vette owner just tryin to get started in the Vette life, please let me know! i' would like to just drop a complete motor in, but i'd take a short-block, or even just a block. performance doesn't matter at all right now, i just need a motor to move it around for the next 5 or 6 months, then comes a 502! :D i'm still in the process of getting a job, so i could borrow a couple bucks to pick a up a motor for now. anyone with any info that may help me, please reply!! thanks to all who respond!! :)
p.s. i could get up to about $200, maybe a little more. i know its not much, but maybe we could also work out a deal, where i could make payments or somthing of that nature. i'm good on my word, and would definitely stick to the payment plan if we could figure one out. right now i just need to get my baby out of that shop! :(

[Modified by radwebster, 10:31 PM 2/24/2003]

Quick Reply: my Vette is stuck in the school shop...i need a motor!