C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All this snow and cold has to be part of Sadamm's maters plan.

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2003, 07:54 AM
gdh
Le Mans Master

Received 86 Likes on 69 Posts

Default All this snow and cold has to be part of Sadamm's maters plan.

He is after us vette, viper and anyother performance car owners - it is part of his master plan to deflate those of us who live in the Northern climes willpower to fight. He has abducted Frosty the SnowMan and thus forcing him to snow all over us. In a press release Frosty was heard in the background saying that he can keep this cold and snow going for another 4 months before he has to take a 2 day break and recharge his snowery.
Old 02-24-2003, 09:32 AM
Shark Racer
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 241 Likes on 200 Posts

Default Re: All this snow and cold has to be part of Sadamm's maters plan. (gdh)

I still don't know what you people are talking about... what is this mythical snow thing?

Person, place, or thing?

BTW, drove the 'vette on Saturday. :) Gonna drive it to school this morning. For as much crap as we get, you gotta love California!

-Steve
Old 02-24-2003, 10:22 AM
MotorHead
Race Director

Location: Who says "Nothing is impossible" ? I've been doing nothing for years.
Received 156 Likes on 126 Posts

Default Re: All this snow and cold has to be part of Sadamm's maters plan. (Pacin'California)

It's funny that you mention the weather and Sadamm, I was just thinking this morning that the US is probably waitiing for the weather to get a little warmer , but not too hot ( for army's sake ) before they go downtown Bagdad. :D
Old 02-24-2003, 12:41 PM
tersian
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: All this snow and cold has to be part of Sadamm's maters plan. (MotorHead)

This is snow, actually my house last week. :banghead:

Old 02-25-2003, 01:59 PM
The Money Pit
Melting Slicks

Received 96 Likes on 80 Posts

Default Re: All this snow and cold has to be part of Sadamm's maters plan. (tersian)

After the initial blast,the radiation will keep him warm!
Better watch out for snowplows,they could be "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and driven by hostile terrorists!
Old 02-25-2003, 02:07 PM
Tominator
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: All this snow and cold has to be part of Sadamm's maters plan. (MotorHead)

I think they usually attack on the darkest night, Mar. 3 will be the darkest night :yesnod:

I thought his master plan was a debate with Bush :lol:
Old 02-25-2003, 02:14 PM
jrzvette
Safety Car

Location: The reason time exists is so everything doesn't happen at once
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Re: All this snow and cold has to be part of Sadamm's maters plan. (gdh)

He is after us vette, viper and anyother performance car owners - it is part of his master plan to deflate those of us who live in the Northern climes willpower to fight.
Well the joke's on him. The fool obviously doesn't realizer that my oil burner gets much better milage than my vette, so wait til he sees the impact on his oil exports.

Get notified of new replies

To All this snow and cold has to be part of Sadamm's maters plan.

Quick Reply: All this snow and cold has to be part of Sadamm's maters plan.