C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just got home with the new trailer...

Old 02-22-2003, 06:19 PM
Crash Dummy
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Contributor
Default Just got home with the new trailer...

It has been a few years since I pulled a car trailer, but this one really pulls well(at least empty). A really nice tandem axle race car trailer that I bought from the Trailer Shop(Irvine Specialties) out of Dallas. I will have to add a load leveler/sway bar to this trailer though as this vette weighs too much to pull it safely with my set-up. I shot the breeze with the owner(Lewis Irvine) for awhile after we had the trailer all set up with my electric brakes and ends up he's an ex-drag racer of the nostagia stuff you see out on the West Coast.

If anyone in the Tx-Okla-Ark-La is ever looking for a nice trailer you might want to give them a call or shoot them an e-mail. Ends up they built our receptionist's husbands enclosed aluminum trailer for their Comp Eliminator doorslammer. Just to show you how far out of touch I have been with drag racing I didn't know that the NHRA dropped Pro-Stock trucks and a load of owners of those trucks are suing them. Lewis also told me that they are unloading those trucks to the Super Gas racers. That's alot of money for a Super-Gasser.

A long day.... 540 miles on the road.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Just got home with the new trailer...