C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what's it worth on ebay?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2003, 10:37 PM
mountainshark76
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what's it worth on ebay?

cleaning out the garage and listed my rams horn manifolds on ebay
and the air cleaner assembly from my 76 but the photos are not good and I feel like i am getting f*%@#d the manifolds with 20hrs. left are at $20.00
the air cleaner is at $40.00 WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK :cry
Old 02-18-2003, 10:48 PM
JB
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Contributor
Default Re: what's it worth on ebay? (mountainshark76)

That seems low, but if you've got a few bids, just wait--chances are darned good you've got interested bidders who are waiting to try and snipe in at the last minute on the auction. I've done several hundred ebay auctions, buying and selling, and more and more I see auctions where they're will be 5 or 6 bids over 7 days, and then another 5 or 6 in the last minute.

JB
Old 02-18-2003, 10:53 PM
mountainshark76
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: what's it worth on ebay? (JB)

THANKS FOR THE VOICE OF EXPERINCE I WAS GETTING A LITTLE PISSED AT MY SELF FOR POSTING A RESERVE
Old 02-19-2003, 01:09 AM
The_Dude
Team Owner

Received 473 Likes on 140 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11, '16-'17

Default Re: what's it worth on ebay? (mountainshark76)

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. I sold an '81 Corvette aluminum intake on ebay, and it only brought $20. I also sold an Edelbrock performer for a 351 windsor and it brought $140. The guy could have bought a brand new one from Summit for $160. After paying me shipping, he was pretty close to that. It always seems to be a gamble. You get a couple of people who want something and a bidding frenzy can ensue with regard to the actual worth of the item. For parts like that, I usually don't have a reserve as I just want to get rid of them and am happy they're going to someone who needs them. :cheers:

Get notified of new replies

To what's it worth on ebay?

Quick Reply: what's it worth on ebay?