C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Knoxville Area Caravan Forum Gathering June 26-27. Who's going?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2003, 01:14 PM
74 vert
Melting Slicks

Location: Where are the Smoky Mountain Cruisers? Not Correctly Restored Stingray
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Knoxville Area Caravan Forum Gathering June 26-27. Who's going?

6/26 THURSDAY EVENING: The Caravan will head for its Pre-Arrival Ceremony. The Caravans will be greeted by REEDER CHEVROLET, who will have a BBQ style meal and the news media ready and waiting.

6/27 FRIDAY MORNING: The Caravans will overnight in Knoxville, and with the NC/SC Caravan in tow, will leave together early Friday morning for those who want to stop in Nashville for the Chevrolet planned events and continue onto the final destination, the National Corvette Museum (Bowling Green, KY.) for those that want to check into rooms before returning to other events in Nashville or elsewhere.

:thumbs: :party:
Old 02-16-2003, 02:07 PM
gdh
Le Mans Master

Received 86 Likes on 69 Posts

Default Re: Knoxville Area Caravan Forum Gathering June 26-27. Who's going? (74 vert)

I'll me motoring down from the Greater Toronto Area with my son as navigator, since he also wants to go to California I had better recheck his directional instructions.
How far is BG from Nashvile?

[Modified by gdh, 2:09 PM 2/16/2003]

Quick Reply: Knoxville Area Caravan Forum Gathering June 26-27. Who's going?