C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question for Paul Borowski

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2003, 12:16 PM
Chris@VetteFinders
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Question for Paul Borowski

Hey Paul, I see you have 5 C3s now. Man I thought it was tough for me to decide which car to drive. Usually I have some reason not to drive at least one. Tranmission leak, battery dead, doing a big project, plenum off, etc.

How many of your vettes do you have in "put the key in and drive" mode at one time? How often do you drive them? Any of them a daily driver?

I never thought there would be too many vettes to own, but 5 C3s???

I know its tough being you... :D
Old 02-13-2003, 04:44 PM
Roscoe
Race Director

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Question for Paul Borowski (Chris@VetteFinders)

WOW is Paul Speachless?
Old 02-13-2003, 05:55 PM
Paul Borowski
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 274 Likes on 160 Posts
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
Cruise-In VI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12

Default Re: Question for Paul Borowski (Chris@VetteFinders)

Well, the Silver '68 coupe is still in Atlanta and the other four are in storage. The Silver '75 & Yellow '80 I'll put probably 4K on each of them, 2K a year on the '68 convertible and maybe 500mi on the Orange '74. All of them up and running. Usually, I'll take one down for an interior upgrade(carpet, seat covers)or like my '80 redid the top of motor along with rebuilding carb, smog, alternator, new AC Delco water pump along with a new coresupport. Did the '68 convertible's trailing arms, brake lines, steering gear box, rear end and other parts two years ago. My project this year will probably be the '75's front suspension rebuild along with a coresupport for it too later this summer AFTER the NCRS Nats. I drive all the cars nearly daily throughout the Spring, Summer & Fall. Now, I got ONE for each day of the work week :lolg:
Old 02-13-2003, 06:05 PM
Roscoe
Race Director

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Question for Paul Borowski (Paul Borowski)

GO PAUL GO
Old 02-14-2003, 03:05 AM
Desertdawg
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '09

Default Re: Question for Paul Borowski (Roscoe's C3's)

Sounds like I better find my second one before Paul buys them all up..... :D
Old 02-15-2003, 07:44 AM
Juliet
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Re: Question for Paul Borowski (Desertdawg)

And here I'm glad when I have one running at any given moment. Usually that's barely the case. :eek: Times when BOTH are functioning are usually mid-winter with a foot of snow on the ground! :lol: :lolg:
Old 02-15-2003, 07:47 AM
Paul Borowski
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In VI Veteran

Default Re: Question for Paul Borowski (Juliet)

You're up and early for a Saturday morning!!! You are going to Hershey, right Juliet???
Old 02-15-2003, 07:53 AM
Juliet
Le Mans Master

You're up and early for a Saturday morning!!! You are going to Hershey, right Juliet???
Oh yeah. I'll be there for sure! :yesnod: Things just have been crazy here. I actually went for almost a whole month without looking at any of the corvette boards! :crazy:
Old 02-15-2003, 07:55 AM
Paul Borowski
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In VI Veteran

Oh yeah. I'll be there for sure! :yesnod: Things just have been crazy here. I actually went for almost a whole month without looking at any of the corvette boards! :crazy:
:bs :bs :bs :lolg:

Are you going to have anything judged at Hershey??? I'm taking both the Silver '68 and '74 :yesnod:
Old 02-15-2003, 08:05 AM
Juliet
Le Mans Master

Are you going to have anything judged at Hershey??? I'm taking both the Silver '68 and '74 :yesnod:
:nonod: Car isn't ready to be judged again yet. I've got all sorts of parts and stuff ready for it but haven't had the time to deal with them yet. :crazy: Greg got me a mint set of door panels for the '70 with the fiberboard backing for Xmas. They're sitting in the basement waiting... ;) Sophia and Victor Smiley are BOTH in the driveway tucked under the car cover blankies getting buried in snow at the moment. Greg needed both bays of the garage to work on project no-flight. :eek: He's still milking when I hogged the garage for 3 months doing my rear suspension rebuild. :boxing

Are you coming to the Glen Burnie meet? We've got a full house - only 2 openings for C4s and one opening for C1 left. :jester We're having a judging school the evening before the meet this year.... More Points! :D ~Juliet
Old 02-15-2003, 08:24 AM
Paul Borowski
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In VI Veteran

Are you coming to the Glen Burnie meet? We've got a full house - only 2 openings for C4s and one opening for C1 left. :jester We're having a judging school the evening before the meet this year.... More Points! :D ~Juliet
Juliet, do to my days off now being Thursday and Fridays, I'll be quite limited on "how many" meets I can attend. No, I won't be making Glen Burnie this year. I'm on midnights that week and would have to take 3 vacation days to do it. Right now I have Stone Mountain(to pick up my "new" '68 :p:) , St. Louis, SevenSprings and Hershey already scheduled-plus am planning still on Bloomington and Corvettes@Carlisle which will pretty much take all my vacation-probably won't get to a chapter meet this year due to my "limitations" :sad: :sad: :sad:

Get notified of new replies

To Question for Paul Borowski

Quick Reply: Question for Paul Borowski