C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who had the ZZ4 decals a while back?

Old 02-10-2003, 05:07 PM
Sigforty
Le Mans Master

Received 275 Likes on 232 Posts
Cruise-In IX Veteran

Default Who had the ZZ4 decals a while back?

I wanted to get some ZZ4 stickers and I remember hearing about them on the forum. I had an email from the person, but deleted it. I am looking for some Black ones if they are out there.

Mark b.
Old 02-10-2003, 05:59 PM
PROSOUTH
Drifting

Location: Manchester, Dead Center in the Middle of TN 25 miles to Jack Daniels,10 miles to Geo Dickle, and .8 mile from the Liquor Store at I-24 Exit 114
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Default Re: Who had the ZZ4 decals a while back? (Sigforty)

ZZ4 Decals $3.00 a pair shipped. How many and to where?

I have Red, White and Black.

PROSOUTH@Charter.net

Thanks, Jim

Old 02-10-2003, 06:58 PM
dukvet76
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Who had the ZZ4 decals a while back? (PROSOUTH)

Can I get some pictures of the decals please.
Old 02-10-2003, 08:41 PM
PROSOUTH
Drifting

Location: Manchester, Dead Center in the Middle of TN 25 miles to Jack Daniels,10 miles to Geo Dickle, and .8 mile from the Liquor Store at I-24 Exit 114
St. Jude Donor '05

Default Re: Who had the ZZ4 decals a while back? (dukvet76)

This is a picture of the first pass.This picture is all I have at this time. I had them on Andale Host is the only reason I have them. I lost everything on my computer while I was gone to Vegas the week before last and that is why I do not have an actual photo.

The actual production sheets were revised just a little and have a little more pronounced Z. You will be satisfied. E-mail B Seery and ask him he has a set. Jim
Old 02-10-2003, 08:50 PM
Ghostrider
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought the ZZ4 polished aluminum emblems
http://www.engraver1.com/vette/
Old 02-10-2003, 09:10 PM
PROSOUTH
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '05

Default Re: Who had the ZZ4 decals a while back? (Ghostrider)

Ghostrider so did I, I had Kevin make me a set of ZZ5 emblems for the Fastburn to go on the side of the fenders like the '80 L-82 and one for the rear bumper. I will use a decal on my breather.

The emblems were extremely nice and Kevin was really great about making exactly what I wanted. I have been waiting on the weather to break here so I could get a shot of them on the car and post the pictures.

The Decals are nice too and for $3 shipped they ain't gonna break you. As far as that goes Kevin won't either, if you decide to go with a custom emblem. I recomend him highly. His were very reasonable for what you recieved.

If you do a search on the ZZ4 there should be a post about the emblems and a good picture of Ghostriders decal on his hood. That is the Decal I had made. So Ghostrider you did a great job of making the proto type. Thanks JIM
Old 02-11-2003, 09:44 AM
Sigforty
Le Mans Master

Received 275 Likes on 232 Posts
Cruise-In IX Veteran

Thanks for the info. I should get a letter off to ya with my order.
Old 02-11-2003, 08:46 PM
PROSOUTH
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '05

I have about 40 pairs of each color and would really like to move them. I guess I need top put them on E-bay and see if they will have a better market. I really haven't pushed them yet. Thought I would wait until after the Holidays were over and everyone was back on track. JIM
Old 02-11-2003, 11:51 PM
BSeery
Team Owner

Location: Exiled to Richmond, VA - Finally sold my house in Murfreesboro, TN ?? Corner of "Bumf*&k and 'You've got a purdy mouth'."
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ
St. Jude Donor '06-'10, '13

Prosouth -- go over to http://www.sallee-chevrolet.com/Chat...manceChat.html -- there were people in there just crying for decals / emblems for the ZZ engines.
Old 02-16-2003, 09:06 PM
PROSOUTH
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '05

Default Re: Who had the ZZ4 decals a while back? (BSeery)

Prosouth -- go over to http://www.sallee-chevrolet.com/Chat...manceChat.html -- there were people in there just crying for decals / emblems for the ZZ engines.
Thanks Seery, but it sounded like you were the one about to die over there. Moderators don't want you doing what they can't / won't do. The decal thing was so simple, they just didn't take the time to fool with it was the problem. I offered to send him a set for a sample and let him see what they were like. I doubt I hear from him.

I did kinda wonder about his logic on this being an Internet Rip Off Scam. If I was going to do one it sure as heck would be for more than 3 or 4 dollars.

Anyway thanks for helping me out. I guess I will have to put them on E-bay to get rid of them. Oh yeah here is a picture of them I just took ....JIM

:seeya

Get notified of new replies

To Who had the ZZ4 decals a while back?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Who had the ZZ4 decals a while back?