C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT: CNN's poll on most popular presidents. Please go vote

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2003, 06:26 PM
Solidlifters
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default OT: CNN's poll on most popular presidents. Please go vote

Not that it'll do any good, because it seems like another obvious distortion by the Clinton News Network (CNN) but they're claiming that of the last four presidents, Clinton got almost double the popularity votes of the other 3 combined. Here are the results as of a few minutes ago:

Ronald Reagan 17% 694 votes
George Herbert Walker Bush 2% 82 votes
Bill Clinton 63% 2539 votes
George W. Bush 17% 702 votes
Total: 4017 votes

To vote go to http://WWW.CNN.com/wolf (it's Wolf Blitzer's poll of course) This appears to be total propoganda to me, or maybe they just let Al Gore have unlimited votes.
Old 02-06-2003, 06:49 PM
rollavette71
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: OT: CNN's poll on most popular presidents. Please go vote (Solidlifters)

Well this is hardly a "fair" poll (although most are not anyway). You have three republicans and one democrat listed - who do you think will lead?!

Old 02-06-2003, 06:53 PM
Solidlifters
Pro

Default Re: OT: CNN's poll on most popular presidents. Please go vote (rollavette71)

True, but Clinton SUPOSEDLY got close to double the votes of all the other three combined.
Old 02-06-2003, 07:12 PM
Metal Wulf
Race Director

Default Re: OT: CNN's poll on most popular presidents. Please go vote (Solidlifters)

:crazy:
Old 02-06-2003, 07:23 PM
flood
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: OT: CNN's poll on most popular presidents. Please go vote (Metal_Wulf)

Clinton was a wuss. He should have taken care of Bin Laden the first time around.
Old 02-06-2003, 11:49 PM
Schmucker
Melting Slicks

I think it has something to do with George W. being one of the stupidest people on the face of the earth.
Old 02-07-2003, 12:11 AM
BSeery
Team Owner

Location: Exiled to Richmond, VA - Finally sold my house in Murfreesboro, TN ?? Corner of "Bumf*&k and 'You've got a purdy mouth'."
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ
St. Jude Donor '06-'10, '13

Default Re: OT: CNN's poll on most popular presidents. Please go vote (Schmucker)

Which president do you most admire?
Ronald Reagan 22% 2490 votes
George Herbert Walker Bush 1% 166 votes ( :lol: )
Bill Clinton 56% 6273 votes
George W. Bush 20% 2239 votes
Old 02-07-2003, 12:50 AM
RCB69L36
Drifting

Default Re: OT: CNN's poll on most popular presidents. Please go vote (Schmucker)

I think it has something to do with George W. being one of the stupidest people on the face of the earth.
:lolg: :lolg: :lolg:

:withstupid:
Old 02-07-2003, 02:08 AM
Denmech
Advanced

Default Re: OT: CNN's poll on most popular presidents. Please go vote (RCB69L36)

[QUOTE]I think it has something to do with George W. being one of the stupidest people on the face of the earth.

With the mess that Clinton left (no I'm not talking about the dress) With Bin laden and N Korea I sure hope your wrong ! :mad

[Modified by Denmech, 7:09 AM 2/7/2003]
Old 02-07-2003, 06:11 AM
nastee383
Melting Slicks

Not that it'll do any good, because it seems like another obvious distortion by the Clinton News Network (CNN) but they're claiming that of the last four presidents, Clinton got almost double the popularity votes of the other 3 combined. Here are the results as of a few minutes ago:

Ronald Reagan 17% 694 votes
George Herbert Walker Bush 2% 82 votes
Bill Clinton 63% 2539 votes
George W. Bush 17% 702 votes
Total: 4017 votes

To vote go to http://WWW.CNN.com/wolf (it's Wolf Blitzer's poll of course) This appears to be total propoganda to me, or maybe they just let Al Gore have unlimited votes.
Another example of a person that "JUST CAN'T GET OVER IT."
Old 02-07-2003, 07:14 AM
Roscoe
Race Director

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

:rolleyes: As for me I will have to abstain from this VOTE. :sleep:
Old 02-07-2003, 01:07 PM
8T1-7T9 BIONIC VETTE
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Parents used to beat their children and call them stupid all the time......Many of these children rise above their parents intellect and become better people from the experience.....A child is weak and vulnerable and easy prey to pick on.....some parents toy with their children in this very manner.....This same individual would never have the spine it takes to walk up to a Hells Angel Biker and say the same thing...unfortunately for the rest of us, and their offspring...his survival instinct always kicks in. The U.S. President George W. Bush......is like that weak vulnerable child....he can't defend himself from people who call him stupid......however just like the child who rises above his parents intellect.....he rises above those who call him stupid..
I'm sure this is the case.....no one really knows how wise or smart George W. Bush really is......calling someone stupid is usually someone's feeble attempt to appear intelligent to those he is trying to convince of his own intellectual level. You lost the election....get over it. :seeya :flag Cappy
Old 02-07-2003, 01:23 PM
Dalannex
Safety Car

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Would you care to get into the details of why you say that? Probably not. 90% of Democrats are people who are uninformed and pay no attention to what is happening in the world today. When you're ready to talk real details and get right down to the nitty gritty of ISSUES (which you probably don't even know your own parties opinion on) come back to the conversation. Until then you're simplistic statements are not making your intellect shine.

-Justin
Old 02-07-2003, 06:30 PM
vethead
Drifting

Default Re: OT: CNN's poll on most popular presidents. Please go vote (Dalannex)

Would you care to get into the details of why you say that? Probably not. 90% of Democrats are people who are uninformed and pay no attention to what is happening in the world today. When you're ready to talk real details and get right down to the nitty gritty of ISSUES (which you probably don't even know your own parties opinion on) come back to the conversation. Until then you're simplistic statements are not making your intellect shine.

-Justin
WELL SAID! :cheers:
Old 02-07-2003, 06:47 PM
A C
Le Mans Master

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

Default Re: OT: CNN's poll on most popular presidents. Please go vote (vethead)

I think this belongs in Politics and Controversy. :yesnod:

AC
Old 02-07-2003, 06:53 PM
Schmucker
Melting Slicks

Default Re: OT: CNN's poll on most popular presidents. Please go vote (8T1-7T9 BIONIC VETTE)

You lost the election....get over it. :seeya :flag Cappy
Couldn't vote in it, was only 17 then. If I could have, I would have voted for Nader just because the other two options aren't even that good. I don't have a party, their are views from both that I agree with. I probably lean more towards republican though. Also, when a parent calls his kid stupid constantly, they start to believe and don't become better than their parents, they are conditioned to think that they are stupid. Perhaps if they are counter-conditioned to not think that they are stupid they won't be stupid. George W. probably wasn't called stupid all the time, he was probably encouraged, now if we apply your theory, that would result in him not being better than his parents, only at an acceptable and comparable level. Did you know that they found more weapons of mass destruction during the inspections than they did before the war during the Golf War? Perhaps that is why Clinton only needed to inspect. Perhaps George W. should start to think that maybe he should have more emphasis on the inspections, and not the war. Good inspections take at the very least a year. He is being told that if he can time everything right he can get re-elected on the basis of not wanting to remove a president in the middle of a war, not on how good of a job he can and did do. It also doesn't make sense to say that he is going to cut taxes, but continues to talk about war and how he is spending money. Where is this money coming from? We are currently 6.5 TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT. http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/ . That is just a lot of money. Most of our budget goes to making the interest payment on this debt. We could have double the amount of money to spend in a given year if we didn't have the national debt. I'm just not happy with the way this country is being run. I just don't know if I can take another 4 years of it if he gets re-elected. It's enough to make one move to Canada. Boy, that free health care must be nice. Where is a good place in Canada that has similiar (or better) weather to Wisconsin? But for now, I'll just entertain myself with some fun quotes: http://www.columbiacentral.com/dubya/
Old 02-07-2003, 09:31 PM
Clink69
Drifting

Please move this topic somewhere else...

Get notified of new replies

To OT: CNN's poll on most popular presidents. Please go vote

Quick Reply: OT: CNN's poll on most popular presidents. Please go vote