C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks Clutchdust

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2003, 10:58 PM
PROSOUTH
Drifting

Location: Manchester, Dead Center in the Middle of TN 25 miles to Jack Daniels,10 miles to Geo Dickle, and .8 mile from the Liquor Store at I-24 Exit 114
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Default Thanks Clutchdust

I have been in Las Vegas this week and met Clutchdust while there. Gary and I went out and had dinner and met another friend of his John who has two ’80 Vettes. I had a ball while I was there. It’s nice to be met and treated to the town like an old friend even though we had never met face to face.

Gary has a nice ’80 Vette and has a good idea of just how he is going to make it like he wants it. We all discussed at length how we were each approaching to build the ultimate Vette.

It’s always nice to meet a Forum Member and be able to put a face and mannerisms to an internet conversation after meeting. I look forward to meeting more of you I hope at the 50th Ann. in Nashville & BG this spring.

I have really enjoyed being a member of this C-3 Family………….. it’s not just a Forum any longer.

Thanks for the dinner Gary.

JIM aka PROSOUTH :seeya
Old 02-03-2003, 11:19 AM
terryrudy
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Thanks Clutchdust (PROSOUTH)

:thumbs:
Right on! Its great meeting up with Forum members, they are always cool people.
-terry
Old 02-04-2003, 02:06 PM
VegasJen
CFOT Attention Whore

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 79 Likes on 32 Posts

Default Re: Thanks Clutchdust (PROSOUTH)

thanks, jim. it was fun, but too short. glad you had a good time and looking forward to another visit. maybe if i get back that way sometime soon, i'll stop by and you can by me dinner. my parents live in chattanooga and i don't get back there to see them often enough. besides, it might be a good excuse to go see the museum while i'm back there.
always looking forward to meeting forum members. anyone coming to vegas, drop me a line and we'll hook up. :cheers:

Get notified of new replies

To Thanks Clutchdust

Quick Reply: Thanks Clutchdust