C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Courirer Arrived This Week!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2003, 08:45 PM
NorthVette
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Courirer Arrived This Week!

I know this is supposed to be "The Big Brown Truck" but it was just a white and green van, and you don't want to know the name of the courirers up here!!
But they brought the major interior pieces for my car! Door panels, seats, ... The whole kit!! I'm getting quite stoked about getting it all 2gether and going for a spin!!!!
And Paul (79) No brokerage fees from the U.S. !!! WooHoo!!! If other Canadian Vette owners looking for parts wish to hear about my positive Xperience in dealing with A U.S. Corvette house, let me know...
Take care and :cheers:
Old 01-31-2003, 09:40 PM
A C
Le Mans Master

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

Default Re: Courirer Arrived This Week! (NorthVette)

How often do you get to drive your Vette up there? :confused:

I complain about it being cold here in the winter, but you are in probably the coldest inhabited area in our hemishpere. Here's to lots of warm weather and cruisin in the Vette! :cheers:

AC
Old 01-31-2003, 11:50 PM
NorthVette
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Courirer Arrived This Week! (A C)

How often do you get to drive your Vette up there? :confused:

I complain about it being cold here in the winter, but you are in probably the coldest inhabited area in our hemishpere. Here's to lots of warm weather and cruisin in the Vette! :cheers:

AC
Hehehehehe I'm up there, but summer time means 24hr sunlight!!! That means headllights are down 24 hours a day!!!! (I'll take some pics.. )

[Modified by NorthVette, 9:52 PM 1/31/2003]

Get notified of new replies

To Courirer Arrived This Week!

Quick Reply: Courirer Arrived This Week!