C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Suspension Rebuild (PSC kit?)

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2003, 09:47 AM
MRZ28HO
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Suspension Rebuild (PSC kit?)

Well, the other day, my Father and I rolled out the 'vette from the garage. Since we are redoing the top end and have to wait for the heads to be finished, we decided to pressure wash the engine bay. Boy was there alot of grease/grime build up. But we also toke a look at the suspension bushings ... they are almost gone! :eek: :nonod: Has anyone undertaken this task? I think this will be the next project on the car, the suspension bushings. I can't recall right now (currently at work), but does Ecklers or Zip have a suspension rebuild kit? Would it be better, more complete, than say Performance Suspension Components (out of AZ)? I would imagine the rear needs just as much attention. :( I think we would like the OEM rubber vs. polyurathane, the car won't be a road demon, just a cruiser. :)

I tried searching for it, but I guess my keywords didn't work.

[Modified by MRZ28HO, 6:47 AM 1/30/2003]
Old 01-30-2003, 10:57 AM
terryrudy
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Suspension Rebuild (MRZ28HO)

Just give VB&P a call and tell them you need all new rubber bushings and they will hook you up. :thumbs: Will make a HUGE difference in handling.
-terry

Quick Reply: Suspension Rebuild (PSC kit?)