C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette 50th celebration at Amelia Island Plantation, FLorida in March.

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2003, 08:49 PM
quenchmasterc5
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corvette 50th celebration at Amelia Island Plantation, FLorida in March.

A friend asked if I could post this link. The Concours de Elegance is sponsoring the Corvette 50th anniversary at the show at Amelia Island Plantation, Florida in March 2003. The following link provides the details of the show. Highlights are: ALL 5 Grand Sports and the Chapparels will be on hand. Plus much much more Check out the link. This is a great event to see the history of the Corvette celebrated. http://ameliaconcours.org/Default.htm
Old 01-28-2003, 10:38 PM
Chris@VetteFinders
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Corvette 50th celebration at Amelia Island Plantation, FLorida in March. (quenchmasterc5)

I know quite a few of my friends are going and I may go as well. Sounds like it will be a great show. :cheers:
Old 01-29-2003, 01:45 AM
paintdaddy
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Corvette 50th celebration at Amelia Island Plantation, FLorida in March. (Chris@VetteFinders)

I will be there ,Ive had my tickets for 6 months.Also got a condo on the beach. :cool:

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette 50th celebration at Amelia Island Plantation, FLorida in March.

Quick Reply: Corvette 50th celebration at Amelia Island Plantation, FLorida in March.