C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[PICS] Even more from the Orlando show

Old 01-27-2003, 10:51 AM
C3 Shark Tank
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [PICS] Even more from the Orlando show

Well I'm back and finally thawed out from the show in Orlando. The weather on Friday was absolutely FREEZING, the temp was in the low 30's I would say and after being out there from 10am to almost 5pm it took about 2 hours of sitting on the heater in the hotel room to stop shaking. Friday and Saturday it warmed up and was pretty nice, although still not warm enough for me.

Met some really great people who I hadn't seen before. Guy and his buddy Dana, Leon, Doug, Ken, and a couple of people I'm sure I forgot to add....hey I just woke up an hour ago. Saw some old timers I've known for a while now too.

The show was rather interesting, didn't get to see as much as I wanted as I had obligations to take care of, but there were some sweet sharks there as usual, and a couple of C5's worth mentioning since they had C5-R motors in them...see if you can spot them in the pictures.

Had a run in with a vendor who has absolutely no manners, is completely rude and wouldn't do anything for anyone unless he could make a buck and believe it or not I kept my cool and did punch his stupid face in...but I'll refrain from naming him for now. But you know what they say, bad news travels fast and I'll be sure to pass the word. I heard other people talking about him in a not so nice way too so I know it wasn't just me.

Overall the show was great, had a good time and hung out with a great bunch of people, even one of the big name vendors went out to dinner with us on Saturday night. And a big thanks to Sean, aka: Monkeywrench for giving me a break...THANKS! I needed it.

NCRS Winter Meet
Old 01-27-2003, 11:07 AM
Paul Borowski
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 274 Likes on 160 Posts
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
Cruise-In VI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12

Default Re: [PICS] Even more from the Orlando show (C3 Shark Tank)

Thanks for the pics-I like the '75 Bright Green roadster :yesnod:
Glad I did'nt go down there to "escape" Ohio's "freezing" temps, we had those here :hurray: That is always a great meet, it's just nicer when it's a little warmer :lol:
Old 01-27-2003, 11:17 AM
groovyjay
Le Mans Master

Received 169 Likes on 91 Posts

:cool: Pics! Thanks for sharing! :cheers:
Old 01-27-2003, 11:32 AM
GrandSportC3
Team Owner

Received 83 Likes on 58 Posts
Cruise-In IV-V-VI-VII-VIII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03, '06, '17

:cool: :cool: :cool:

:cheers:

Olivier
Old 01-27-2003, 11:38 AM
PRNDL
Team Owner

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

ohhhh... pls tell us about the vendor! What happened, did you ask for a coke with no ice and he insisted on putting ice in it? :lol: I love that NY plate, "WTF". Wonder what the car looks like? :) MJ

Get notified of new replies

To [PICS] Even more from the Orlando show

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [PICS] Even more from the Orlando show