C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gourley Chevrolet

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2003, 04:15 PM
gliot1
Safety Car

Received 1,486 Likes on 771 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Default Gourley Chevrolet

Anyone ever hear of Gourley Chevrolet in Sewickley, PA? I just retrieved my '78 Pace build sheet and the delivered dealer showed this dealer. It appears it is out of buisness, but I suspect the franchise was sold. Does anyone know what dealer it is now? I have a hope and prayer they kept the old delaer documentation. :confused: :confused: :confused:
Old 01-20-2003, 04:46 PM
Smokehouse69
Le Mans Master

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Default Re: Gourley Chevrolet (gliot1)

If you have the old dealer address then search the area with Yahoo Yellow Pages for Chevrolet dealers in the area. If has probably just changed hands. I went through this with my 69, I had the original dealers name, the salemans name and the buyers name in Florida.
The dealership had changed hands and changed names, and had even changed addresses (not actually) I did a search on Yahoo Maps for the address of the old dealership, it showed an area very close to a hiway. The new Chevy dealers address was in the exact same place, except the address was now for the highway.
I found the salesman name in the phone book for the area, I never called him, I doubt he'd remember selling a car 33+ years ago.
Good Luck!
Old 01-20-2003, 05:14 PM
Chuck Gongloff
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 561 Likes on 349 Posts

Default Re: Gourley Chevrolet (gliot1)

I remember Gourley Chevrolet. I grew up in Pittsburgh. Sewickley is on Rt. 65, Ohio River Blvd., "downstream" about 10 or 15 miles from Pittsburgh right on the Ohio River. Moved to Maryland in 1972. Check the YP's, and see if there is another Chevy dealership there. Sewickley is a rather small town. Chuck

Get notified of new replies

To Gourley Chevrolet

Quick Reply: Gourley Chevrolet