C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good Morning Dave!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2003, 09:44 AM
74-Roadster
Le Mans Master

Received 102 Likes on 37 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06
Father & Son St. Jude Donor '09

Default Good Morning Dave!

Just been waiting for your morning post. Nothing else to do while I drink my coffee.

:lolg: :lolg: :lolg: :lolg: :lolg: :lolg: :lolg:
Old 01-19-2003, 10:14 AM
Rolling Thunder
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03

Default Re: Good Morning Dave! (74-Roadster)

:lol: :lol: Glenn - Am I becoming that predictable? :lol: :lol: I slept late and now I'm warming the garage up. Debating on moving one of the TV's to the garage so I won't have to ask you guys who won today. :lolg:

You all have a great day!
Dave

Old 01-19-2003, 12:05 PM
Nomad78SA
Drifting

Default Re: Good Morning Dave! (Rolling Thunder)

Hey Dave,
It is still a little chilly around here too. My van motor was froze up yesterday along with anything inside that was liquid. I guess a little anti-freeze wouldn't of hurt when it was low.
Hope your chop shop is toasty.. :lol:
I am going to go buy and check out mine today if Mike is home and see what is up. I will be glad to get it home so I can finish up on the things I need to do also.
I looked at some heaters for the garage yesterday myself. Any comments on what to buy?
Also, where is a good place to get a wood burning stove for my house and what brand.
Now you have a few things to think about while you work on your vette. Hope to see you in the next month anyway.
Neil in Tenn
Old 01-19-2003, 12:15 PM
Rolling Thunder
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03

Default Re: Good Morning Dave! (Nomad78SA)

Hey Neil - Is yours being painted now? Man I would be sooo jealous. :smash: As for heaters, I put the SunStar 30,000 btu natural gas heater with blower in mine. Takes a while on mornings like this to warm it up, but it does pretty good. Including pipe, fittings, valve, heater and optional blower it was right at $300. Best money I've spent on the project to date.

I may be taking a small group from the club to Nashville next weekend for the Frosty Wheels car show. Any plans to attend?

Back to the Dust Bowl! :seeya

Dave
Old 01-19-2003, 12:48 PM
Nomad78SA
Drifting

Default Re: Good Morning Dave! (Rolling Thunder)

Dave, Don't know if I will be working next weekend or not. I usally have to work every Sat. and Sunday won't be known untill Friday. I am going to see if the winshield is in yet and if so the Silver on top may be shot and if not very soon it will be done.

74-Roadster,
You asked me in one of my post on the paint colors. I was thinking about using the new colors but I had purchased the original colors a while back to shoot using the PPG line. I really do like the new metallic colors though. In my opinion, you have one of the finest looking vettes on this site or of any corvettes that I have seen. Got to love that vert.:cool:
Neil in Tenn

Get notified of new replies

To Good Morning Dave!

Quick Reply: Good Morning Dave!