C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2003, 10:07 PM
9SecVette
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help

I am a senior in High School and i am obsessed with vettes. the thing is, is that i dont know anyting about them...I am real dissappointed in how i was so lazey to not do any research into them. right now im trying to look on the internet and learn as much about them as i can so once i get one i will know what, if anything, is wrong with it and how to fix it and even make it better. i dont want to get one until i think i deserve it. so far it has been a hopeless search on the internet and i was wondering if anyone knew of any good books or websites that is really helpful in learning everything about vettes from body to engines. thanks.
Old 01-17-2003, 10:17 PM
BeachinVette
Drifting

Default Re: Help (9SecVette)

Try:
Corvette Black book
Repair manuals for vettes are good.
There is a good book it has all the History of the vette I seen it but can't remember the name. Someone will know it though
Bob
Old 01-17-2003, 10:28 PM
9SecVette
Instructor

Default Re: Help (76 Red)

Man Bob im so jealous of your cars. they are beautiful! very nice job on the reconstruction. do you enter them in Ecklers (i think thats how its spelled) vette show? if not you should. But once again they both are to beautiful.

-Matt :thumbs:

Get notified of new replies

To Help

Quick Reply: Help