C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zip Catalog Question? Convertible owners?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2003, 07:46 PM
Smokehouse69
Le Mans Master

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Default Zip Catalog Question? Convertible owners?

I can't find my Zip Catalog, I did a big purge a couple of weeks ago and threw away about 50 old Corvette catalogs, including (apparently) my latest Zip catalog. I went to the website looking for a specific part, I think this is the right part, but without a picture, I'm not going to order it. The part is supposed to be a piece of black plastic weather stripping that has two pieces, one is a wedge, the other fits behind the wedge. They are mounted together and are supposed to be convertible lock pillar weather stripping found right below the bottom edge of the top window frame, where it meets the top of the body.
The Zip part and description is
"69-75 Door lock pillar upper weatherstrip" ZIP-WS-714$24.00
http://store.yahoo.com/zipproducts/w...therstrip.html There is no picture there, so I need to find out if this the right thing to order.

[Modified by Smokehouse69, 6:50 PM 1/15/2003]
Old 01-15-2003, 10:29 PM
Smokehouse69
Le Mans Master

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Default Re: Zip Catalog Question? Convertible owners? (Ed T)

Thanks Ed, I know what the part I'm looking for is supposed to look like, I was just hoping that Zip's paper catalog had a picture of the part in question before I order it.
Since I'm not sure I guess I'll order the part from one of the other Corvette parts resellers.

Quick Reply: Zip Catalog Question? Convertible owners?