C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stewart Water Pumps

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 08:15 PM
rainman69
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Stewart Water Pumps

I just wanted to share a positive vendor experience...and I do need to qualify it with the statement, "I haven't even bought something from them yet."

I heard good things about Stewart water pumps so I checked out their page. They have an active tech support forum that I posted a question in and it was quickly and professionally answered. Then I went to check prices and shipping for online purchase and ran into a problem with the shopping cart.

So, I emailed the order email address and it was quickly answered. I discovered that there was an error in their webpage and pointed it out in a second email since I still could not get a decent shipping price from the online ordering system. I got a reply with the shipping options and prices and a "thanks for letting us know, we'll fix it."

I've had a wonderful customer service experience so far, I plan to order the pump, thermostat and bolts tomorrow. I hope to be posting my satisfaction with their products in a few days.

:seeya
Old 01-14-2003, 09:07 PM
Jon69L46
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Stewart Water Pumps (rainman69)

Can't vouch for the service, but so far the pump works great. (Stage II)
I sprayed it with clear coat before I put it in.
Jon

[Modified by Jon69L46, 6:08 PM 1/14/2003]
Old 01-14-2003, 09:43 PM
yellow 72
Le Mans Master

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Their pumps are top notch :yesnod: you get what you pay for :cheers:
Old 01-15-2003, 11:42 AM
rainman69
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Stewart Water Pumps (yellow 72)

Placed my order on the phone a few minutes ago. I ordered direct even though I could have saved a few dollars by ordering from "Joe Rando's" speed shop. So far, these people know how to treat customers. I look forward to getting my parts on Friday! :cool:
Old 01-15-2003, 12:35 PM
Sigforty
Le Mans Master

Received 275 Likes on 232 Posts
Cruise-In IX Veteran

I was very pleased with my experience with them. I ordered a stage 2 pump for my zz4. The pump is great. I had a slight leak with the pump and talked to them about it. They offered to send me a new seal, but I managed to fix the pump with a little RTV. The pump works awesome and looks good also.

Mark B.
Old 01-15-2003, 06:37 PM
BeaterShark
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought the Stage I pump and the stat. I pulled the stat around Oct in favor for one without the bypass holes. Judging by my water temps, the Stewart stat was not opening much (or at all) when it was cold outside. I had the 180* stat and I was running around 160* when it was < 60* outside and it would take about 8 miles of driving to get there.

Get notified of new replies

To Stewart Water Pumps

Quick Reply: Stewart Water Pumps