C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

12 steps for vetteaholics...

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2003, 12:09 AM
1Bad69
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 12 steps for vetteaholics...

THE TWELVE STEPS OF C.A. (corvettes anonymous)
Step 1. We admitted we were powerless over Corvettes - that our lives had become unmanageable.
Step 2: We came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore the cars to Original Condition
Step 3: We made a decision to turn our wallet and our garages over to the care of Zora, as we understand him.
Step 4: We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of the mods we want.
Step 5: We admitted to Zora, to Corvetteforum and to another human being the horsepower and torque numbers we wanted
Step 6: We were entirely ready to have The Body Gods remove all the defects in the fiberglass
Step 7: We humbly asked Him to flare the fenders and put on fat tires
Step 8: We made a list of all the Ricers we had smoked at the lights, and became willing to make amends to them all.
Step 9: We made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would embarass there VTEC Hondas
Step 10: We continued to take personal inventory of our mods and when we were outpowered we orded from Ecklers
Step 11: We sought through prayer and meditation to Zora, to improve our 1/4 times, praying only for knowledge of his will and the power to lower our reaction times off the line
Step 12: Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others through The Forum, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
"The only requirement for membership in C.A., is the desire to spend with wreckless abandon."

:thumbs:
Old 01-10-2003, 02:27 AM
Desertdawg
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '09

Default Re: 12 steps for vetteaholics... (1bad69)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-10-2003, 07:53 AM
RMVette
Race Director

Received 107 Likes on 88 Posts

Hello, my name is Robert, and I've been a vetteaholic for 7 years....... :steering:
Old 01-10-2003, 08:16 AM
67HEAVEN
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Re: 12 steps for vetteaholics... (RMVette)

Ummmm......ah..... :bb ....ummm...hello....my name is 67HEAVEN.....ah....
I've been a vetteaholic for 35 years.....ummmmm...would someone tell me where the men's room is?
:D
Old 01-10-2003, 10:06 AM
SuperFast80
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THE TWELVE STEPS OF C.A. (corvettes anonymous)Step 9: We made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would embarass there VTEC Hondas
This one is the funniest! :lol:

Get notified of new replies

To 12 steps for vetteaholics...

Quick Reply: 12 steps for vetteaholics...