C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LARS HAD THE ANSWER GUYS. NO MORE "95 TEARS" FROM CARB.

Old 01-09-2003, 09:04 AM
SARASOTA SAM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LARS HAD THE ANSWER GUYS. NO MORE "95 TEARS" FROM CARB.

This is a real big thank you to all who tried to help and your replies on this topic. LARS got the handle on this and has really pushed the boat out and gone to a lot of trouble helping me out hopefully the problem will be soon sorted.EXPERT is probably the wrong word for LARS, maybe he should be refered to as PROFESSOR or SURGEON? (just read his papers on Rochester problems alone!) THANKS AGAIN LARS.

Regarding the FORUM, I now see why this is regarded as the PREMIER forum
for Vette people,its a credit to all who participate each one should be proud of their involvement,dedication and enthusiasm as well as their machines.
Lets all hope it remains so for ever and serves as a library of knowledge for our hobby/love affair with the Corvette.

A belated Happy New Year to YOU ALL.

SARASOTA SAM
:cheers: : :) :chevy
Old 01-09-2003, 09:12 AM
burners
Le Mans Master

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Default Re: LARS HAD THE ANSWER GUYS. NO MORE "95 TEARS" FROM CARB. (SARASOTA SAM)

Glad to hear that. Once I saw that Lars was helping you I didn't even bother offering suggestions. He's definitely the carb guru.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LARS HAD THE ANSWER GUYS. NO MORE "95 TEARS" FROM CARB.