C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Changes to 1969 Corvette Registry!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2003, 08:13 PM
rainman69
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Changes to 1969 Corvette Registry!

Fellow 1969 Corvette Owners,

You may have noticed that I have taken the 1969 Registry down for some much needed maintenance. I'm reworking the database and webpages to make your experience with the Registry better. My update to the database will allow for multiple Corvettes under one username and also the option to have your email address hidden from the public (among other updates).

Please respond to my email address (david.henze @ 1969corvettes.com, just remove the spaces around the "@") with a little information to help me with the upgrade. I need you to choose a username (20 characters or less) and a temporary password (10 characters or less) for your account. Once the site is back up (this weekend if all goes as planned), you will be able to log in, modify your Corvette(s) and your profile. Please change your password from the temporary password you sent me at that time.

I will contact you all again when the site is back up and you can make the changes that you need/want to.

Thanks
David M Henze http://www.1969corvettes.com

P.S. -- Can I get a "sticky?"

[Modified by rainman69, 6:21 PM 1/7/2003]

Quick Reply: Changes to 1969 Corvette Registry!