C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C3 Performance/Modification section on C3 Forum

Old 01-05-2003, 02:18 PM
DJ Dep
Le Mans Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'07

Default C3 Performance/Modification section on C3 Forum

No...I'm not going to beat a dead horse. No more polls. No more arguments and upsetting the applecart. Don't want to put any more folks into a major medical emergency or induce traumatic shock to those used to regularity in their lives :D

HOWEVER...

We can have a Performance/Modification section right here INSIDE the regular forum. It doesn't require any major effort or begging and pleading with the moderators to get it. All we need to do is follow Henry's (72GACRZR) suggestion of puting a prefix in front of your Performance/Mods topic.
It would take the form of "C3P" before the topic title. I would also suggest that, to help even more you, make it a bit more specific. For instance, I am going to post a tech question about the aluminum heads on a big block Chevy. Most smallblock owners aren't interested in that information. So I will save them the time of checking the thread by posting "C3P/BB" to indicate it's a Big Block topic. For suspension Performance/Modification questions you can put "C3P/Susp", Etc., etc., and use the same format for whatever Tech/Mod area of the car you might post about. Remember..this is ONLY for Tech/Mod questions!!!!!!!!
The ONLY way this thing is gonna work is if people self-police themselves.
You guys should know by now that a question like "how many lugnuts is it safe to drive without" is NOT a performance question, but belngs in the General Comments section.

Okay...let's give this thing a try and see how it works out.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Dep
Old 01-05-2003, 02:32 PM
PROSOUTH
Drifting

Location: Manchester, Dead Center in the Middle of TN 25 miles to Jack Daniels,10 miles to Geo Dickle, and .8 mile from the Liquor Store at I-24 Exit 114
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Default Re: C3 Performance/Modification section on C3 Forum (Dep)

I told them that behind all of that attitude was an intelligent man and they wouldn't believe me!

I think this is a very good idea. It won' help with keeping it on page one, but I think it will make things a lot better.

Good going DEP, JIM

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C3 Performance/Modification section on C3 Forum