C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Floor pans and frame bolts?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2003, 09:42 PM
jdcrvt
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Floor pans and frame bolts?

Hi folks. I have ordered just about everything to rebuild the frame / suspension from Vette Brakes and FastVette. It's now time to work on the body. The worst areas are the radiator frame and floor pans. I am wondering if anyone knows how to determine what type bolts, i.e. size, thread and hardness, for the suspension and frame components. My assembly only indicates that the bolts are, well bolts. Ther is no information anywhere in the manual about their specs. Is there some cross reference manual which identifies the fasteners? Also, has anyone replaced their floor pans? Mine are shot. The drivers' side in particular looks like swiss cheese. I would really appreciate a lead for a supplier and any instruction that anyone could provide. Corvette Central is supposed to be a supplier, but I can't find them at their website. Appreciate any feedback. JD :flag :steering: :confused:
Old 01-04-2003, 10:29 PM
vettes1st
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default Re: Floor pans and frame bolts? (jdcrvt)

I saw these somewhere recently. I think Paragon.

Quick Reply: Floor pans and frame bolts?