C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone want to TRADE LINKS with CorvetteArchive.com???

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2003, 12:46 PM
SuperFast80
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone want to TRADE LINKS with CorvetteArchive.com???

I am going to clean up my links page a bit and try to catch up on the emails I have been sent requesting a link exchange. Just wondering if anyone here want to trade links with me?

If so, just leave your URL and what you want the link name to be and I will get to it this weekend. :cheers:
Old 01-03-2003, 01:35 PM
terryrudy
Drifting

Default Re: Anyone want to TRADE LINKS with CorvetteArchive.com??? (SuperFast80)

Noticed you already had Corvettefaq in there, so alls good. :)

Actually I am writing to let you know that the two clickable images in your sig don't go to your 2 sites anymore. They now open up a larger version of those pics, thanks to the new forum software. :( Thought you might be interseted to know.
-terry
Old 01-03-2003, 03:09 PM
C3 Shark Tank
Safety Car

Default Re: Anyone want to TRADE LINKS with CorvetteArchive.com??? (terryrudy)

Actually I am writing to let you know that the two clickable images in your sig don't go to your 2 sites anymore. They now open up a larger version of those pics, thanks to the new forum software.
How silly, but you're right Terry. It does that for everyones sig if they have a linked picture. I like the looks of the new forum but I think the software really sucks as far as its ease of operation, that "building menu" is a royal pain.

As for the link trade, sure but I may have yours already but just in case go here; http://www.c3sharktank.com/addsite.html mine's in the sig...if it works :rolleyes:
Old 01-03-2003, 06:10 PM
Chris@VetteFinders
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Anyone want to TRADE LINKS with CorvetteArchive.com??? (SuperFast80)

Although you are already running our banners through the http://Corvettebanners.com network, I'll go ahead and put your site on the links page on http://pacecarregistry.com as well.

For anyone who hasn't signed up for corvettebanners, I highly recommend it. Corvette only, FREE banners running throughout the network for ya!
Old 01-03-2003, 06:23 PM
SuperFast80
Race Director

Default Re: Anyone want to TRADE LINKS with CorvetteArchive.com??? (Chris@VetteFinders)

For anyone who hasn't signed up for corvettebanners, I highly recommend it. Corvette only, FREE banners running throughout the network for ya!
I'll vouch for that. Very good program. :yesnod:

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone want to TRADE LINKS with CorvetteArchive.com???

Quick Reply: Anyone want to TRADE LINKS with CorvetteArchive.com???