C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anybody need tpi setup>for sale in c4 section

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2003, 11:20 AM
PatsLs1vette
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Default anybody need tpi setup>for sale in c4 section

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=462974
Old 01-01-2003, 02:54 PM
mrvette
Team Owner

Received 223 Likes on 204 Posts

Default Re: anybody need tpi setup>for sale in c4 section (patsnitrovette)

Pat, not downing the guys setup there, but thing is, guys like us who have done it, know about all the things to consider, one of the biggies is still wiring harness.....having the mechanicals is fine....BUT then the computer needs changed IF wanting to forgetabout doing the impossible plumbing of the MAF sensor into our C3s.....that makes any existing wiring harness useless.....

then we go for computer location....wiring routing....and of course the problems of programming for differant cams/induction size, heads, headers., O2 sensor locations....power wiring, HEI/tach considerations....

I dunno, I see so many guys with the enthusiasm...but I think the reality of the install is not all that damn easy.....

and also, the bug-a-boo for ME is the programming.....still would like some assistance on that end of things....

GENE
Old 01-01-2003, 04:46 PM
Enkil
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: anybody need tpi setup>for sale in c4 section (mrvette)

and also, the bug-a-boo for ME is the programming.....still would like some assistance on that end of things....
If you're referring to EPROM burning/programming, you can check out that section in the message boards at http://www.thirdgen.org
Old 01-01-2003, 05:05 PM
PatsLs1vette
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Re: anybody need tpi setup>for sale in c4 section (Enkil)

gene i know where your coming from,im having jeff in the c4 section making my chip as we speak,im also making an aldl cable to connect to my computer so i can monitor info from my desktop,i looked into burning my own chip but rather not get into that right now.

Get notified of new replies

To anybody need tpi setup>for sale in c4 section

Quick Reply: anybody need tpi setup>for sale in c4 section